𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸, 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

- Welcome to Winter Wonderland -

- Rules -

1) Please, no swearing or rudeness towards others.

2) If your cats dies, its random or you've been murdered. If that happens, you can be added back onto the waiting list, however, you'll need to create another form.

3) I will try and include as many events as possible, to create a large variety of different things that could happen. Some will be bad, and some will be good.

4) Generators will be used for this, so if anything happens, don't blame me, blame the generator.

6) I will probably be slightly inconsistent, but if that happens, just message me and tell me to get online.

~ Ranking ~

The Infinitum - The Leader, and the one whose word cannot be disobeyed. They have five energy.

The Deputy - The second in command, and the next Infinitum. They have four energy.

The Council - This group, made up of 3-5 adult cats, are the Infinitum's advisors and they control the laws of the clan. They have 4 energy.

The Oracle - The healers of the clan and those with a divine connection to the Moonlight Lands, and the cats who live there. They have 4 energy.

The Trainers - This is made up of four cats, one for each skill. These cats are the best in their specific skill affinity. It's the Neophyte's responsibility to attend those sessions. They have 4 energy.

The Warriors - The defenders and hunters of the clan. They have 4 energy.

The Neophyte's - The apprentices, and cats between 5-15 moons of age. When you hit fifteen moons, you must use the /Rank up to (warrior name), with you choosing your new warrior name, and inputting that into the name section of the command. All Neophytes will have a separate mentor. They have 3 energy.

The Queens - The parents of the clan, and can be either female or male. These cats are either den warriors or just nursing their kits. They have 2 energy.

The Kits - The future of the clan. They can do /Play (name), and if you get all four plays before you rank up, you will start with a little boost. To rank up, at five moons, you use the command /Rank up to (Neophyte name). They only have 1 energy.

Elders - The retired cats of the clan, and they can do normal clan cat duties. They have 2 energy.

- Territory -

Camp - This is where you live.

Training hollow - This is where you train with other cats when you're a Neophyte.

Misty cliffs - This is one of the more dangerous parts of the territory, being completely shrouded in thick mist, no matter the season. Only the best hunters hunt here, because one wrong move can lead to your death. However, the rewards are promising. You have a higher chance of catching more prey and finding more Shinies. Typically, large birds and lots of mice are found here. This is a Negative ranked territory.

. +50% chance of catching more, no matter your level, and +50% chance of finding more Shinies, with a guaranteed 3 Shinies every time you hunt here. There is a 10% chance of death rate, from hunting skill level 5, however any cat below level 5 have a 5/10 chance of getting injured, and a 2/10 chance of dying  and only if you are at the max hunting level (which is ten), you have a 0% chance of dying. You also cannot get ambushed by rogues and loners here. You can find the more potent and powerful herbs here.

Mossy forest - Used for Neophyte's and lower levelled warriors, however, there is a slightly higher chance that you may get ambushed by rouges, loners and other enemies. You'll mostly find mice, vices, squirrels and birds here. You can find a lot of herbs here. This is a Positive ranked territory.

There a 0% chance of finding more prey than usual, however, because this area is frequented more by enemies, there is a lower chance of finding Shinies.

Grasslands - Used to hunt bunnies and slightly bigger birds. You won't find any squirrels here, and mice and voles are extremely rare. You have average chances of finding prey and Shinies here. This is a Neutral ranked territory.

~ More will be added as the game progresses ~