𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐟

in which blue meets grey

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF EUROPE, a disheveled Sirius Black stood in the pouring rain, outside the front door at Labelle Manor

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF EUROPE, a disheveled Sirius Black stood in the pouring rain, outside the front door at Labelle Manor. His heart beating rapidly within his tattoo covered  chest, nerves coursing through his veins for after nearly a year of searching he found her.

It had been thirteen years since he last saw her, since he last saw both of them. He knew what he was doing was rash, and incredibly dangerous but he had to see her. It didn't matter that she may not even live here anymore, or that he was still known as a mass murderer, he just had to see her. For it had been to long.

He took a deep breath before knocking on the door, fiddling with the golden ring that hung on a chain around his neck. That ring meant everything to him, he wasn't sure how but he managed to smuggle it into Azkaban, and it was a good thing he did, for it became his solitude. The only thing that could bring him comfort, keep him sane within the Dementor ruled abode. For it was the only thing he had to remind him of her. Of both of them. He would curl up in the corner of his cell each night, and hold the ring close between his fingers, allowing the memories and comfort that came with the piece of jewelry to cover him like a warm blanket.

The sound of the door opening door Sirius to look up, and for the first time in thirteen years he saw her.

authors note!don't forget to vote and comment don't be a silent reader! also,,, this chapter is not supposed to make sense right now, but it's necessary and everything will make sense eventually! also angelic just hit over 2k reads thank you guys ...

authors note!
don't forget to vote and comment don't be a silent reader! also,,, this chapter is not supposed to make sense right now, but it's necessary and everything will make sense eventually! also angelic just hit over 2k reads thank you guys so much, it means the world and ily all xx!
ALSO-
introducing
ben barnes as sirius black!

-H