Family Bond

(𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺...)

3rd person POV

The family were on their way to go find a bakery that Abby works in.

"Well. Here it is." Susan (yeah, that can be the grandma's name) said as she stopped in front of a building. It was neatly decorated. Like it was completely new. The rich smell of toasted bread and sweats filled the bakery.

"Woah...mom! Can we get something? Please?!" Ella begged. Xena giggled.

"Sure! Let's go."

Xena took the kids and brought them to the register? (Or stand. Look I don't know what they had back then so imma just say register)

"Hello and welcome! What would you like?" A young nice lady said.

"Ooh! I want that!" Aella says, pointing towards a stack of freshly baked bread with meat in between.

"Yeah me too!" Ella says

"And me, please" Melody adds

Xena nods before talking.
"May I have four of the freshly baked bread with the meat in between, please?"

The lady nods and takes the four of the 'meat sandwiches' and puts them in a clean bag.

"That'll be 100 gold coins, please" (How much was money worth back then? I think they just traded stuff but for this story, let it just be coins since 'Dollars' weren't a thing during the 9th century or somewhere in that time period.)

'Jeez, why that much? It's just a sandwich. Oh well. That's what being rich and wealthy is for. I don't have to worry about prices.' Xena thought to herself as she paid the women.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" The lady said as Xena and the children left to go back to the others.

𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm walking besides the tall blonde women that is Supposedly my mom now since Aella said that. After she got us those things, she handed one to each of us. Aella and her sister both started to eat while I just stared at this thing in my hand.
The lady- I mean.. my mom kneeled in front of me.

"It's food. You eat it." She said nicely. That's weird. I never ate something like this or technically anything at all. Every time I tried, either a Titan was there or a large animal there to probably trampled me, attack me, or eat me (the Titans) since they always mistaken me for a human because I'm very small. I gave up after that and just started to walk around minding my own business. I don't need to eat or drink to survive anyway.

I look at the food then back at her and took a bite. 'It tastes very good...'

"It tastes good. Thank you ma'am..." I said

My 'mom' giggled.

"You're welcome! And please, call me 'Mom!' You're part of the family now so no need to be formal!" She said. I nodded and continued to eat.

~~~
3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

"Aargh! My back!" The old man (his names gonna be Paul okay?)

"Oh, goodness. Paul are you okay?" Susan asks.

"Yeah dad, you okay?" Xena asks also

"Yep.. I'm okay. A hurt back is nothing. Back in my day, I was a fine young lad, working for the MPs. I've been through worse. I was even  at the top of my class." Paul says, smirking.

"Psh! No you weren't dad! Mom was! You were the class clown who kept getting in trouble!"Xena says, making everyone laughs.

"W-what?! How did you know?!" Paul yelled, dumbfounded.