Chapter 9

It had been a week since I started living with my brothers. And I never expected I would say this but things are going well. I mean as well as they can be, the only two brothers I can accruals talk to are Dante and Marco, I found out a lot about them, Dante and the twins were on the football team with Luca being the captain. Marco is really into tech and Dante loves anime.

Luca and my relationship is, me staying out of his way and him glaring at me, I seriously don't know what I ever did to him, I have even overheard my brothers a few times scolding him for not treating me that way to which he just responds back with 'I am not going to to treat her like a fucking princess, after what happened.' I have given up trying out figure in out.

Xavier and Alex are always at work and the few times they are home, Alex tries his best to spend time with me and get to know me which I really appreciate whereas Xavier, even when he is at home he still in his office working.

Currently I am going crazy while getting ready because today is my first day of school here. I have never really cared how I look as long as the scars and bruises were covered up. In the end I just decided on a black toP with similar black ripped jeans along with doc martins. Adding a lather jacket that had an attached hood.

 Adding a lather jacket that had an attached hood

(Kate's outfit, without the cap.)

I brushed out my hair and put on concealer on the still visible bruises on my face which was only the one on my cheek from the last fight back home

I brushed out my hair and put on concealer on the still visible bruises on my face which was only the one on my cheek from the last fight back home. Lastly I strapped three blades on my left ankle, I usually don't take my gun to school. When I was finally all done I made my way down to the kitchen and wait for the others as Xavier said I will be going to school with the twins and Dante.

As I reached the kitchen, everyone was there eating breakfast, while Alex was making pancakes. I sit down at the table and Alex put a plate in front of me with two pancakes and a few cut up strawberries. Oh also my brothers have been trying to improve my diet, after the whole fight last week Alex apologised but also stated that I looked severely underweight and needed to become healthy. Obviously given he is a doctor he knew to not to push me into having a lot of food at once and took baby steps so I can get up my appetite.