The Willow Tree

Amane looked at the two girls talking in front of him,  Akana Aoi a cute and petite girl with purple hair and eyes and Nene Yashiro a girl with cream colored hair that fades to a teal green color with big magenta eyes.

"Have you heard of the seven school mysteries Nene-chan?" Aoi said while watering the plants in their classroom
"No I haven't Aoi-chan" Nene answered curiously

"I'll tell you the most popular one then! Tsubaki-san's Willow tree, apparently it's a match making ghost, you just confess you're love to the person and then they fall in love with you!!" Aoi said happily recalling the information about the ghost girl "She's apparently a romance expert and will only make the person fall in love with you if they're naturally compatible." She continued pointing her finger upwards

"Aww, do you think minamoto-senpai and I are compatible Aoi-chan~" Nene squealed blushing at the thought at her senpai falling in love with her

"What do you think of Amane-kun?" Aoi asked the amber eyed boy next to her. Thinking about the rumor he thought of Nene, he did have a crush on her for a long time now. If it where real then he might as well give it a try.

"It does sound interesting, to bad it's probably just a rumor."He replied bluntly

"Amane-kun let's go and try it out! PLEASE!!!" The cream haired girl practically begged the boy to come with her.

"Aaaa! Ok Ok, I'll go with you!" Amane said back sweating and blushing at how close they are. The girl celebrated and got to her seat as class started up again. Paying close attention to the teacher.

After classes were over the duo packed up and went to the old school's yard. There they saw the willow tree, it looked as if it were planted just yesterday. Nene kneels down and said "Tsubaki of the Willow tree, can you please grant me the love I desire, the love of my dear Minamoto-senpai!" She prayed out loud, as the boy next to her prayed in his head to the tree as well.

"I don't know, you guys don't seem very compatible" A smug voice said, suddenly a gust of wind blew through the tree's leaves as a small girl jumped out of it with ghost wisps following close behind.

"Hi~<3" The girl said as she held her hands out for the two to grab or shake, but when they were supposed to make contact their hands just faded right through the girl's hands. The two got scared and jumped away as the girl laughed and flouted to a low tree branch and sat on it "ehehe, that never gets old, anyways I'm Tsubaki of the willow tree, Seventh of the seven mysteries of the school, Nice ta meet cha~" Tsubaki said smugly as she looked at two.

She was wearing a black school girl uniform with red trimming, and a hat in the same style and a cat pendant. Her hair was choppy and short only going to her upper back, it was black and faded to the same color as her (E/C) eyes at the bottom. She also had light yellow thigh highs and black shoes with red at the tip to match.

"B-but how!!? Didn't the rumor say that you where a romance enthusiast or something? What gives!?" Nene said as the smaller girl floated down to the grass "Listen here Miss fat ankles, the rumor said I'm an expert not a enthusiasts! Two different types of people. I don't just blindly make people fall in love. That's just inhuman, girly!" The (h/c) haired girl said childishly "She's right, Aoi-chan did say expert" Amane said back

"See~" Tsubaki said smugly "anyways what do you want, or rather who do you want?" Tsubaki asked curiously "Didn't I tell you already!?" "Wha-, I forgot sorry" Tsubaki said taking a notepad and pencil out of her uniform while smiling at them "Well I'm Nene Yashiro, first year and in class 1-A and I want Minamoto-senpai to like me!"