Melody

A mother sang sweetly to her sleeping infants. One of them had purple hair with the same Jack's on her ears as her mother. The other, had striking emerald green eyes and pitch black hair. She had hot skin and a body temperature of 115° f normally. She wasn't effected by temperature and couldn't burn or freeze. They didn't know exactly what her quirk was yet but hey knew it would be strong.

The sweet melody that their mother sang was engraved in their minds over the years. Kasa ended up having a very powerful quirk a very rare one as well. Dragon. She had the abilities of a dragon in her human form and could turn into a striking and giant green dragon at will. She could breath fire and ice and had nearly impenetrable skin. Her parents had no clue how she got this quirk and neither did the doctors. However, it happened. They assumed she had mutated somehow to be a stronger quirk user.

When they were growing up,both of them did everything together. They wrote and played songs together and shared the same strong will to be heroes. Due to Kasa's quirk she had enhanced reflexes, strength and senses. They both loved music with a passion but they wanted to be heroes, so that's what they did.

They both had a lit of musical ability as well. It was in their blood. They were both magnificent singers. They both played many different instruments and their parents supported their dreams.

I wake to my blaring alarm and I groan. First day at UA. Thankfully due to my parents message to the principal I was allowed the boys uniform due to my absolute hate for skirts. I roll out of bed and head for the shower. My parents are so chill about everything. They dont let us do drugs or have relationships that they don't know about, but other than that they are very chill. I even have tattoos that they payed for. They love us so much and we can't help but love them back. Thankfully I have my own room. I head to my bathroom and get in the shower.

The water evaporates against my body and I giggle a bit. I take my shower and then dry off. I admire my tattoos in the mirror and smile. I had ravens on my right arm and a co viking tattoo on my left as a sleeve for my upper arm. I have the solar system down my spine as well. I have my ears pierced up the edges of my ears and they each have stainless steel and little silver gems. My eyes are the most attractive part of me though. My eyes are a bright emerald and draw people in.

I dry off and brush out my raven black hair. I get dressed into my uniform and put my extra things in my bag. My extra things being my phone, charger, emergency tampons, med kit, and a bunch of hair ties. Plus a greed and black pocket knife that I sharpen every few months that is always ready for anything.

I leave my room and see Kyo eating breakfast. I grab a muffin and eat that while I wait for a firmiliar voice. Once I hear mom's voice announcing  that she is awake, we leave. We walk and chat about small things and new songs on our way to UA. When we arrive at the school, I smile.

We make our way to the classroom and see a few others as well. We just take our seats. I see my sister get friendly with a tall black haired girl and smile. Go my lesbian queen sister go! A small child that looks to have grapes on his head approaches me.
"Hey can I see your boobs?" He has a lisp and is clearly a teen even at his stature. I punt him against the wall and everyone looks at me.
"He asked to see my breasts. I was teaching him a lesson."

They all act like they saw nothing. While a blue haired boy yells at a blond boy I laugh. I put my feet up as well just to piss the Iida boy off.
"Hey Iida. Do you like my boots?" I laugh and he starts yelling at us. I just laugh my ass of the whole time until the door opens. Iida goes crazy at the green haired price of broccoli and then a small girl shows up behind him.

"Hey I know that messy hair! Falling boy!"I snort in laughter and Joy ia barely holding it together.

I notice a yellow lump behind her and freeze. I recognize the face of my favorite hero anywhere. Eraserhead.

He makes a loud slipping sound in his juice pouch to get everyone's attention. The chatter slows and then goes silent.
"It took you all eight seconds to shut up. Thats not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." He gets out of his sleeping bag and walks to he front of the class.
"Hello I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."

He gives us our gym uniforms and we get dressed in the locker rooms. I listen closely as he tells us about the tests. He calls out for last place to be expelled and it simply makes me more motivated to do my best.

For the grip test I use my dragon like strength and nearly break the machine. We hear it's metal creak at my grip. For the fifty yard dash I use my dragon like speed and fly past the perverted grape. For the seated toe touch I use my years of gymnastics abilities to reach a fair few inches last my toes comfortably. For the long jump I use my fire breath as an extra boost when I jump. I land swiftly on the other side. The green haired kid isn't doing so well, I believe his name was Midorya.

When we get to the ball throw I girl m ball as hard as I can  and I whips through the sky breaking the sound barrier once. The class looks in shock and me and Kyo just rolls her eyes as if to say show off.

The Midorya boy wasn't spelled surprisingly and we all got to go to our next class. When school is done I am exhausted. I go to my room and get undressed. I take my second shower for the day. Yes I take two showers, once in the morning once in the afternoon.

After drying off I put on some black pajama pants and a sports bra. I admire the sleeve tattoo on my arm as I listen to music and drift off for a nap.