Prologue

London - six months prior!

        It wasn't the first time that Tia Nicolson had found herself in this situation. There she was laying on the bed in the corner of the room, wrapped in the arms of her boyfriend, they had been together just under a year and he made her beyond happy.

        His hand brushed against her bare shoulder, in an attempt to get her attention, it worked, she snuggled closer to his naked body. This had not been the first time that they had 'Done It' but every time they did 'do it, it felt like the first time.

         She snuggled closer into his bare chest, tickling him with her nose, he giggled at the sensation that she was causing him. His hand reached down to her face and lifted slightly so that she was looking at him. 

         She gazed up at him, leaning closer to him, she brushed her noes gently across his as she gaze lovingly into his eyes. Her lips brushed his ever so lightly, their little scene was perfect and seemingly nothing could change that.

         Until something did! In the ten months that the two lovers had been together, neither of them had ever utter those three little words, for the meanwhile she thought they were both content with that but she was proven wrong.

          The boy laying next to her uttered those three little words, he uttered 'I Love You.' Now any other girl would be delighted that their boyfriend had told them he loved them but Tia Nicolson wasn't like any other girl. No she was a silly girl and saying  'i love you' was a big deal to her and she just wasn't ready to say it.

           The look she gave him was heartbreaking, she knew that not saying anything back was going to hurt him but she couldn't bring herself to do it. So she stood at the foot of his bed fully dressed, waiting for him to say something, anything but he never said anything, he just gave her a hurt look and turned his body to face the wall.

           She couldn't handle it anymore, she couldn't handle how hurt he looked when she didn't say it back, knowing deep down inside that she turely did, she knew that she had ruined any chances of being happy with him now and it was killing her.

            When all was said and done, Tia Nicolson knew that she had messed up and she had messed up big time but there was no turning back now, with the bag that she had in the spear room at her boyfriends (well ex-boyfriends now) on her back, she made her way to the train station.

            Slinging out her mobile from her back pocket, Tia sent a text to her mum, 'I messed up Muma, I messed up big time. I need you and dad to come get me from the train station.' tears where running down her face as the next as the next train from London to Eastbourne had left the station.

            What she didn't know was that, just as the train had began to leave the station, he showed up. He had ran all the way from his family home to the train station, to fix things, to appoligese to her but it was too late the train had already gone.

(lucy say's!)

I know that it is a short chapter but I think I got the message across. I would like to say a huge thank you to the people who voted and commented on my last chapter, I'm very glad that you like the idea I have for this book.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓫𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼