Sandal Scented Crystal Clear Golden Honey

This is the life event of a beekeeper who became so obsessed with bees and their honey production that he eventually ventured to seek the best honey in the world from his honey bee sanctuary. The beekeeper's obsession became so ambitious as to create the most spectacular garden to encourage the bees to produce the ultimate honey the world had ever experienced. Inadvertently, as he was about to harvest the honey of dreams, a hateful nemesis in the political circles intervenes and interferes with the beekeeper's work and gets him arrested for false accusations. The politician had his own motives, agendas and reasoning for stopping the beekeeper at all costs. Inside an isolated prison cell, with a small opening for inmates to see a small patch of the sky, the beekeeper starts to develop hand gestures that was equivalent to communicate with bees. The hand gestures could send literal airwaves giving bees instructions! The beekeeper starts with a single bee when he discovers that he can actually communicate with bees. This develops an even greater ability when the beekeeper gave instructions to a handful of bees and before you know it, an entire colony, queen included! As this is happening, the politician has already started to collect as much information as possible from the beekeeper's sanctuary. He copies and documents everything together with his big professional team of botanists and other scientific and technological experts. Also this was done under the government's radar so that the politician is not discovered as a pillager. His excuse was that he was investigating the criminal act committed by the beekeeper in his sanctuary. The politician framed the beekeeper for murder.

A reporter of a small tv show called GreenFingers, who also loved the beekeeper was conducting her own investigation because she knew that the politician was lying. She and her friends (police officer, forensics expert and an expert political strategist) find out many interesting things about the politician vis a vis his interest in the beekeeper's bee sanctuary. One of which was the fact that the S2C2GH has the power to heal the politician's rare disease which was killing him. Also the politician, among many other things, wanted to steal the entire design of the sanctuary, create an even bigger one and claim it was his idea and also destroy the beekeeper's bee sanctuary. This antagonist is like Satan himself!

One day, after a few months from the day of the beekeeper's arrest, the politician got a really nasty sting by a bee. The politician ended up with a very big nose that week and the press had a field day calling the politician 'a big nose for nothing' (knows nothing). This was a leaked discovery made by our hero team who started telling the mass the truth about the politician who knows nothing and wants to steal the beekeeper's idea.

The bee that stung the politician was from the politician's copy cat bee sanctuary. This annoyed him immensely so he decided to change the design slightly by adding a fenced foot path to avoid the stings. Later on the politician got mad and goes to the prison cell where the beekeeper was a captive and asked him to sign a document to free him on condition that the beekeeper stops the beekeeping business and gets paid enough money to live out his life in any country of his choosing. The beekeeper obviously refused and got a really bad beating for it. The politician kept on providing different solutions and ideas to stop the beekeeper from continuing his work and surrender the idea to the politician. The politician also knew he could not kill him because he needed the formula that the beekeeper had been working on and ultimately his great work. The formula was a long yet meticulously designed single sheet paper which the beekeeper had printed and lost all the digital records leaving this single sheet of paper as the only source of the entire design of the beekeeper's bee sanctuary. This is also why the politician intended to copy the sanctuary physically instead of relying on the sheet with the formula for which the beekeeper was not willing to relinquish.

In the end...and to lessen your curiosity about this story...the beekeeper learns to control hordes of colonies of bees and eventually descends them on the politician who was about to launch a new type of robotic bee which would cause havoc to the bees around the world.

The politician dies the most horrible death! The bees decided to slowly and painfully suffocate him and cause skin burn from their rapid fluttering of wings. A technique that the beekeeper kept a big secret until the end when it was absolutely necessary to use.

The reporter ofcourse gets to marry the beekeeper as their affair was getting stronger and stronger during the entire episode which lasted 3 years (3 Seasons hence)

Some of the reporter's team members die at the behest of the politician for attempting to come to close for comfort.

The horde of bees, 100 colonies strong, was the last surviving collection of bees as the robotic bees had sent airwaves that decimated bees around the world!

In the finale...

The beekeeper sends instructions to the horde of bees to start making the sanctuary work which turned out to be an organic machine that produces plants, flowers and fruits and everything in abundance! This is the final discovery that the beekeeper wanted to share to the world. The ability to create a sanctuary using the magical communication technique with bees and truly understanding their value to this world. Also the design of the sanctuary was in exacting standards that the 100 colonies hinted to the beekeeper who was always ready to learn and record his findings.