Fred

Fred's pov
the Wizarding war

I saw a light like substance before my eyes before I woke up to see a smashed corridor.

The walls was crumbling around me but they didn't look like they were about to fall. I looked around and came to the conclusion that it must be at Hogwarts, I would remember those corridors anywhere.

I began to wonder what had happened while my memory's of before I went unconscious where slowly coming back to me.

I looked around a bit just to realize, to my dismay..

I was laying on the ground, but not like in a way where it was me..

My body was laying on the ground, half covered in rocks and ruins.

I looked at myself, it looked like i was dead but what was I then?

I looked away from the corpse and then at me, the real or rather conscious me, only to realize that I could see though it.

I could see the ruines through my arm!? I began to panic, was i dead? I didn't get to much time to think because all of a sudden i saw nearly headless Nick with his head in his hand. He looked happy.

"Nick!" I yelled out, he tuned toward me and his eyes widen "oh dear boy, what a bad path to go on, and so young at it as well." Nick said "well well, it's only so much you can do. Now what was it you wanted to say my dear boy? Congrats on first death day by the way"

So it's true I thought "Nick, not to be rude, but what do ghosts do when they're dead?" "oh, well, they do all sorts of things! My head finaly got of and i can finaly join the headless hunt! Sadly i won't be able to continue beeing the Gryffindor ghost since my time will be used to golf time with the headless hunt"

"congrats Nick! I knew you always suited the role to be a headless hunt member, but do you have any idea of what I'll do now, that you know.. I died?"

"Well you could always ask Dumbledore to be the new ghost of Gryffindor now that I've retired"

"You know what Nick? That's a good idea you where just the guy i needed to talk to" I said with a grin, I wondered if George was okey but my duty of being a fun Gryffindor prankster ghost calls me in.

About 11 or more years later

I was just doing my normal grating with the first years when a red headed boy walked up to me and said "dad! What are you doing here?" he had a little grin on his face.

I beagan tearing up a bit and said with a smile "Hey kiddo, I'm Fred. Tell your dad that Forge said hi"

________________________________
Words: 480 (Without the a/n)

A/N
I thought that i would like to see fred tell the boy his name was Forge because it's a blend between Fred and George. I also have headcanon that Fred and George called each other Gred and Forge

Dead, Not Gone ~[Fred After The War]~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें