chapter 1

Izuku screamed in pain as he took in all mights quirk, while allmight just sat there watching with a smile on his face.

Izuku felt like his veins were popping and his body was being torn into millions of pieces. His eyes felt like they were on fire and his bones felt as they kept getting broken and put back together aggressively.

Izuku had blood streaming down his face.

'What did i do wrong?'

'Why did it have to be this way?'

'Why cant you just kill me instead!'

Izuku thought.

Soon izuku had stopped screaming but his body was still in pain.

He looked over at allmight who just looked at him with a smile. A disgusting smile.

There was no sadness, worry, nor pity in his eyes. Just Happiness and disgust. Izuku looked to the ground.

'Help me...'

♡♡♡♡♡♡/|\♡♡♡♡♡

Izuku fell to the ground as his mind went fuzzy. He tried to stand up but it was no use. His body didnt have the energy.

His eyesight faded as his eyes closed. Soon he had fallen unconscious, and in a battle.

Overhaul had escaped but not without taking a prize. He grabbed izukus bunny ears on his hero suit then dragged his body away.

He locked izuku in a room chaining one of his arms to the bed. He turned around and saw eri looking at the door confused.

"Go to your room eri, your free time is in the morning remember" he said. Eri looked at him, smiled, nodded, then ran back to her room.

In this stort overhaul is nicer to eri, like really really nicer

After 3 hours one of overhauls fallowers came to his door.

"What do you need?" He said annoyed.

"Boss, something is wrong with the hero you brought back." He said.

"Like what?"

"Hes acting like a total maniac!"

Overhaul decided to see what was wrong with him so he put on his gloves and a new mask. He then walked over to izukus room and instantly heard him laughing like a maniac.

He opened the door to see izuku holding his hair.

"Oi" kai said.

Izuku turned to him.

"Why are you laughing?" Kai said confused.

"Because!!! Im fReE!" Izuku said smiling.

His eyes were wide and his pupils were small and vibrating. His smiled reached to the verys side of his face.

His hands shook rapidly as he rocked back and forth.

Izukus smile then disappeared. He looked down at his hands that he put infront of him.

"Kid-" before kai could speak izuku started clawing at his arm.

"GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT ,GET IT OUT!" He yelled.

Kai went up to him and held his shoulders before shaking him.

"OI, CALM. DOWN." kai said sternly looking into his eyes.

Izukus started to breth better and calm more down as he stared back into kais eyes.

"What do you mean take it out of you?" Kai asked.

"H-his q-quirk" izuku stuttered.

"You mean yours?" Kais said.

Izuku shook his head no.

Kais eyes widened as he quickly picked up izuku unlocking his cuffs and rushing to his lap room.

"HARI!"  Kais yelled as he placed izuku down on the metal table.

Hari came rushing into the room.

"Yes boss?" He said.

"Get me the box #100x" he said.

Hari froze.

"A-are y-you s-sure b-boss?" Hari said.

Kai just glared at him.

Hari nodded and ran out of the room.