Chapter 15

"Mummy, why can't I go play with those kids?" 6-year-old Adelecia pointed to a playground across from their house, where Muggle kids were playing. "Muggles are not meant to mingle with pure-bloods, Adelecia. Now go and play with your cousins."

The small girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "But they look the exact same as us." Walburga slapped her.

"That filth is nothing like us, Adelecia. Now go." Adelecia felt tears in her eyes as she ran to Andromeda. Her small self couldn't comprehend why her mother had hit her. She had only pointed out that the children looked the same.

 This would soon become a daily occurrence, to both Adelecia, and Sirius.

***

Sirius came storming down into the common room early on Saturday morning. "ADELECIA!" "Hi Siri." She grinned from her spot on the sofa. "May I say, your hair looks absolutely spiffing this morning." Sirius's hair was dyed a bright pink.

"What did you do?" "Your shampoo needed a slight upgrade!" James walked into the common room rubbing sleep from his eyes. However, as soon as he caught sight of Sirius and his er- whimsical hair, he burst out in laughter.

Remus came down as well. "Nice one, Les." He high fived her, grinning. "Why thank you Remus." Sirius glared at her. "How much time do you think I've got?" Adelecia whispered in Remus's ear.

"About 10 seconds. His face says it all." Adelecia tilted her head. "Yeah, I see it. BYE!" She addressed the last word to everyone and sped out of the common room before Sirius could speak.

Remus chuckled. "Sirius, you're screwed." "Oh, no I'm not. This means war."

***

Three weeks later, all the teachers except for Minnie had given up trying to discipline them, and Lily and James had both joined the fight on opposite sides because of pranks that went wrong. Lily had been caught in one of Sirius's pranks with slime (It hadn't ended well, Sirius claimed he still couldn't feel his foot.) and James had been stuck in one of Sirius's as well, but he claimed it had been Adelecia.

They stopped when Professor McGonagall yelled at them and gave them detention. Nothing new. 

***

That was not that great of a chapter, was it?

Anyways

Shoutout to the winners of the random trivia game: @-MaraudersEra- and @Prernalakhwani! 

You guys helped me get through math class, so tysm lol

AND

my irl friend found me

So um welcome to yeetoburrito1225

hello 

AND ALSO, the last time I was here, I had 613 ish reads, and I got on this morning

My jaw freaking dropped

TYSM FOR 800+ READS UDSUCBWDJKWUDYDUEQHIWDJBHqwiodb

~ Foody