𝐝𝐢𝐱

in which blue and green overthink

ˑ༄ؘ

DIANA, FLEUR, GABRIELLE, AND SKYE were sitting in a small clump together near the black lake, as they went over Fleur's strategy for the upcoming first task.

"So you'll use the bewitched sleeping charm to subdue the dragon, and then grab the golden egg, got it?" Skye stated, reading over the notes Diana had made for Fleur.

"Oui! We've been over this, I've got it! Besides, we have more important things to talk about than the first task!" Fleur said jumping onto her knees, causing a sleepy Diana's head to fall from its spot on the older girls lap.

" Oh sure we can move on, I mean it's not like you could die during the first task or anything. Oh wait." Skye said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well I think that hickey on your neck, and Diana's sweater are far more important than talking about the first task." Fleur raised a brow at the younger girls, both of whom suddenly seemed to find the grass incredibly interesting.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Diana mumbled, fiddling with the ends of her plaited hair.

"Play a lot of quidditch then do you?" Fleur gestured to the red and gold quidditch sweater that appeared to be two sizes too big, and seemed to envelop Diana in its red and gold fibers.

"I... Well..." Diana stumbled over her words.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you terrible at riding a broom, so I'd love to know why you have a boys quidditch sweater." Fleur said expectantly, raising a suggestive brow.

"She's riding something but it's definitely not a broom." Skye mumbled  under her breath, just barley missing a slap upside the head from Diana.

"Don't act like you didn't sneak back in the dorms at one this morning." the blonde shot back, only this time it was her who got hit upside the head.

"Just admit both of you are getting shagged  and be done with it!" Gabrielle said snickering.

"GABRIELLE!" The three older girls gaped at their younger friend

"You know I'm right!" Gabrielle said  lifting her arms to shield herself from an angry Skye.

"I am not sleeping with Harry!" Diana spluttered.

"I never said Harry, but thanks for confirming it!" Gabrielle winked, laughing at her cousins dumbfounded expression.

"We're!"