happy day,

-

I had begun playing the kazoo version of Don't Stop Me Now while my viewership grew, it was go time.

"WOO! Chat- okay, okay-! I'm sure you've all heard the news...!" I said all giddy, watching my viewers blow up into well over a hundred thousand. My heart huge, a shit-eating grin that went from each ear was shone while I shifted the stream's focus from the waiting page to my webcam. It was a happy day, maybe even the best day ever actually as one basically lifelong achievement was reached and I was hopelessly overjoyed. "Ten million subscribers? Seven Milion Twitch followers? I'm sorry guys this is..." I wiped an invisible tear from my eye, though that may have been fake the way I felt certainly wasn't. It was inane... To have this many people care about what I do, which is playing video games and yelling at the camera may I remind you. Their support, their love was so immense I... I just couldn't believe it as the beginning of every stream chat was flooded with Amazon Prime subscriptions.

"Guys, guys okay this stream will be a little special today since obviously this is something that doesn't happen often-..." I started, as most people had already realized the guitar that sat in my lap ready to be played. "I thought-! Okay and chat hear me out, that we'd have an 'all sorts of random things' type stream, so I have a couple of things planned tonight...! We will not be holding a raid..." I held the end of the sentence for a minute, seeing the disappointed messages roll in. "...until tomorrow. Four pm pacific standard time." And the messages were quickly shifted and flipped on its head while it was beginning to be hyped up, my grin growing larger as I had to start by going on and saying. "Okay, okay but guys... That's tomorrow, aight? I just thought we'd get all the sickly sweet personal stuff out of the way and then we can start playing games and everything... I can even maybe call in Karl and maybe George since I think they're free..." They were completely losing their minds, and chat was passing by so fast I could barely read anything.

And then my first donation came in,

Piepie418 donated 20$
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Congratulations Quack Man, so proud of you <3 My question; who was your biggest supporter when originally starting?

I smiled towards the camera letting the text to speech actually take over to read for me, my heart stopped before it was even done reading. "Woah jeez, that's a huge question without even thinking about it. As much as I have to say, my mother... There was someone who was there for me way before that." A bittersweet laugh escaped my lips when I realized it. "Storytime I guess chat get comfy, it's a little bit of a long one if you want to hear the full story." My energy levels completely just dropped, my eyes directed towards the floor when I began speaking. "So... I had a best friend growing up as one usually does." I was taking my time telling this story, even that sentence piercing holes in my heart. "She was the nicest, most beautiful singer and woman you could ever imagine. Like picture the prettiest girl ever, and scratch that because she was ten times that... No, a thousand times that." My breath caught in my throat, I felt like I almost couldn't breathe while I realized it more and more. "Always had a crush on her, and she's not probably watching this because we lost contact after I... After I got busy. I should actually call her up." A quick sniffle was let out, and looking back up they seemed really excited and hyped at the thought of me having a girlfriend.

I wiped the pricks of tears away from my eyes, I hadn't spoken to her in a while, maybe two-three years ago. The last time I saw her in person was... When I left home. I wondered if she was okay, I mean last time I spoke to her she was, granted that was so many years ago. It's just how people are, drift away after time. It happened to... Me and Aksel, though that was otherwise prompted. With me and her, it was a sort of natural progression. I wonder if she still remembered me, I wondered if she was the same as she used to be. "She was a pleasure, chat. Always caring about me, I remember when I was sick one time... She snuck out of school when she realized I wasn't coming in order to come over and take care of me." I shared, I had a lot of those little situations of her being my guardian angel. Like when she'd stick up for me, or when a girl started to flirt with me to only use my glue stick, she was there. I remembered every word she said, how she would make me feel so sheltered and comforted.