RESERVED ISSUE no.15

"Shouldn't we go after her?"
Tanong ko kay ate Pryce at Kai habang nakatingin lang kami kay Mjio na nakalabas na ng airport.

  We just landed here at the Philippine airport and Mjio's out saying she's going to meet some couple. Alam naman natin na hindi couple ang ime-meet niya.

  Since when did she ever became close with a couple? And here? In the Philippines?

   And what did she just say? Mahal na niya si Ashlann?
  Then I was right all along.
Goodness!

"Let her have her ways. She won't learn until she experience it."

  "Pero ate Pryce, paano kung kidnappin ulit si Mjio? And use her against us? For us to retreat from filing the case?"

"Hindi 'yan Mia. They wouldn't want to get arrested again. Pupunta tayo ngayon sa presinto para mag-file na. And if by chance na kinidnapp nga si Mjio, this would be our biggest ace against them. Hindi na natin kailangan pang i-proseso ang warrant and we can just have them arrested. Straight in to jail."

  "Paano si Mjio, Kai?"

"I know it's bad to say this, but Mjio's actions can be a great bait. I just hope they won't hurt her."

  "Seriously? Kai? Ate? We are putting Mjio's life in the line here."

"She made the decision to put her life in the line, Mia. We are just benefiting from it. And she won't get hurt...at least not physically."

  I can't believe it. Are we really doing this to Mjio?
   Skatá. If only she'd been wiser with her decisions.
Palagi niya nalang kaming pinag-aalala.

"Let's hurry to the Police Station then adelfìs. Ayokong mahuli tayo. Still, I'm nervous about Mjio."

   They both nodded at what I said. At lumabas na kami airport.
  Manong Toni was outside, already waiting for us.

  We directly head to the police station located at the place where Kai lost her everything.

  She said doon siya magpa-file ng kaso since that's the locale of her misery.

..........................................................

  "Good morning, ma'am. Ano po ang maitutulong namin sainyo?"

  A policeman in the front desk welcomed us.

"We will file a case."

   "Ano pong kaso mam?"
Nakita kong binuksan ng isang pulis ang isang libro. To jot down maybe? I don't know.

  "A rape case against Youseff Perez, Mattheo and Mafyia Lacson, and Ashlann Rodriguez."

  This is it. This is really it. Finally! Finally...

  I tilted my head when the policemen surrounding us, others whom maybe are gossiping, paused. As if they were stunned.

  Oh well, those four are known. Known for being a successful businessmen. Handsome...the likes. Kahit sino na nakakakilala sa apat ay magugulat sa ginawa ni Kai. After all, the four are only known for being perfect.

   "Kelan lang ho ito nangyari ma'am?"

"10 years ago pa po officer. I can still file right? I mean, wala namang expiration date ang isang krimen, right? I wasn't able to file 10 years ago officer dahil po umalis ako. Tumakas ako."

   "Ma'am, ano po ang pangalan ninyo?"

"Ka–Marissa. Marissa Alcantara ho."

"Ma'am, matagal na pong sarado ang kaso ninyo"