| 01 |

Warnings: Very, very small amount of fluff, like barely anything really.

Background information on you: You're a fifth year Gryffindor and have been dating Sirius for about 5 months. You also know about him being an Animagus.

Word count: 631

Reader's Pov

You settled yourself down on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. You pulled out one of your favorites books and started reading, getting lost in the words on the pages. It was currently pretty late into the night so no one else was around.

Suddenly, your peace was disturbed by the sound of paws padding on the floor. You snapped your head up and saw a big, black dog sitting in front of you or, more specifically, Padfoot.

Padfoot jumped up onto the couch and layed down next to you, his head resting on your lap.

"Pads, what're doing? What if someone sees you?" You whispered quietly.

The dog just whined at you to pet him. You signed, not being able to resist his puppy dog eyes, and happily scratched him behind his ears.

Sirius contently closed his eyes and started... purring?

"Pads, you're a dog, remember?" You said, laughing as you shook your head.

Sirius rolled his eyes, like actually, and stood up and started licking your face.

"Ew! Sirius, stop!" You giggled, moving your face away from him.

Sirius whined as he stopped and snuggled up closer to you. You shook your head lightly at your boyfriend's antics.

Sirius suddenly nudged your book with his nose.

"You want me to read?"

The dog excitedly nodded his head and went back to resting its head on top of your lap.

You cleared your throat and started reading your book out loud.

After about 15 minutes, you looked down and saw Sirius had his eyes closed, light snores emitting from him.

You smiled warmly at the sight and gave him one last pet before dozing off as well.

...

You woke up at the sound of a clicking noise. You tiredly opened your eyes just in time to see a flash, making you close your eyes again.

You opened them once more and saw James, Remus, and Peter all looking at you, smirking.

You soon noticed the camera in James' hand and realized he had taken a picture of you and Sirius.

"Aren't they just so cute?" James cooed. You rolled your eyes at him. 

"Oh, shut up." You mumbled, face flushing in embarrassment. You looked down, finding interest in a loose piece of thread on your sweater.

Sirius finally woke up, still in his dog form, and looked around. His eyes landed on yours and he cocked his head at you. You mirrored his actions.

He hopped off the couch, transformed back, and slumped back onto the couch, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Morning, love." Sirius said sweetly as he turned to look at me, his eyes barely open.

"Morning." You laughed. Sirius leaned in and pecked you on the lips.

"Ewwww! Get a room!" James shouted. Peter laughed.

"Oh come on, let's go." Remus said, grabbing James and Peter and leading them away.

"Don't do anything stupid while we're gone!" James called out as he was being dragged away. You laughed at him as you shook your head.

"You know, we could..." Sirius said, trailing off with his words as he raised his eyebrows at you.

"Oh my God, Sirius!" You said, hitting him in the chest with a pillow. "We just woke up."

"But — "

"No. I'm going to take a shower. Alone." You added when you saw the look on his face. He pouted his lips at you.

"You're an idiot." You said, tilting your head at him.

"But I'm your idiot." Sirius said.

"Sadly, you are." You signed, pretending to look upset.

"Hey!"

You just stood up and laughed as you ran off to your dorm.

<3