𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

Hi I'm Charli  and my life hasn't been so great. My family keeps on moving from place to place. But now we moved into a apartment complex in California. I went down to Mr Miyagi's place and cut a bonsai tree with him. I had to go so I decided to go out the front door. I was walking out and I tried kicking the door open but BOOM! A boy about my age kicked it down and it smacked me in the face.He asked if I was okay and I said I was fine. He told me he was the new kid. When I finally looked up I couldn't believe it.He was hot.

𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧-
I kicked down the door and saw a really pretty girl on the floor with her hands covering her face. I said I'm so sorry to her. I can't believe I'm saying this but it felt like love at first site. She was something different and I just knew it.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟-
I got up and I started to walk home with my swollen eye. Then he stopped me. He said to me." Hey! Wait up! Look I'm really sorry about ur eye I never meant to I'm really sorry!" It's fine! I get punched and kicked a lot I do Karate I'm fine! "Ok! See you around!" You too new kid! Oh wait! "Yea?" Do you wanna come to the beach with me tommorow? " yea sure I would love that :)" "you got a name?" Charlie! With an I ! "Ok I'm Daniel uhhh with an L!" Ok see you tommorow Daniel! "You too!"