Tommy

You and tommy are childhood best friends and it all started when you moved out from you're old house with You're parents when you were 10.
You didn't know tommy but did know that he is Your age and your neighbor.One day you had full courage to go talk to him and you did..At first you were both shy but from time to time you both actually started talking to each other and going out to play.
You both had so much in common! You guys went to the same school and lol you were actually taller than him.
You always had have admired him. He was the loud confident funny kid while you were the quiet cute kid that everyone loves.You two started playing Minecraft and it actually started to get a bit addictive to the point where both of your and his parents took away your phones ...lol.
The way he started his own career at such young age by himself is really admirable.
You never were in any of his streams or videos, not because you don't like it but you were really shy, and being shy isn't a flaw so Tommy didn't mind it.
Tommy always used to act tough in front of people but with you he is actually really soft and normal. You two balanced each other.
-----
present POV
*You're both 16 now*
______
you two were walking from school to tommy's house and while you two were walking tommy kept talking about how you and tubbo match personalities so much and how the rest would loveee you if you talked to them...You knew who Tubbo was but you never  actually talked to him..same with the rest.
You Two talked about random things like school and such stuff until you two reached tommy's house.You guys knocked at the door and you were met by Mrs simoms..his mom.
hey tom Hey y/n!! come in!
she said greeting you and her son
you smiled at her and hugged her before going upstairs to tommy's room.
you had a project due to after tomorrow so you guys had time for that..
*7:34pm*
You were on his bed scrolling through tiktok while he was talking to one of his friends online
(you wearnt in the view though)
i think it was Tubbo..Anyway
you came across this one tiktok of a girl trying make up on her boy friend or best friend..lets say you found that really cute and you really wanted to do that with tommy but there was Absolute no way he would let you do that...
you waited for him to finish the call and when he did he stood up and walked towards you and sat down next to you on the bed and said
hey n/n sorry i kept you waiting.
you looked up at him and nodded saying
nahh its fine..
*you looked at him and thought....What if i ask him.*
hey uh tommy? you said looking at him changing your position..
Yes? he looked at you confused
can we uh do the..Make up on your best friend thing?
you said getting a bit nervous.
the what?..make up on your best friend? He says narrowing his eyes at you
yeah..I mean i saw this tiktok of it and i really thought it was cute you know..
Well then yes! we can! he said. smiling because you got really excited.
Yay!! okay okay wait here!.
you said while standing up to grab your bag.
y/n can we make a video as a memory? he says looking at you
um yeah sure! you said.
you grabbed your make up and tommy's camera and balanced it somewhere to take a good view of you two.
"after some time of you two laughing so much to the point where you were wheezing."
annnnnnd done. TOMMY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY OMG PAAHHAHAHAHA you said while filming him.
I DO!? LET ME SEE Y/N! he said looking at you laughing.
he had fake eyelashes on and the basic make up on . OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT I LOOK GORGEOUS. he said looking at the mirror in awe.
I KNOW IM AWESOME
you said zooming at his face.
Yeah damn right my best friend is. he said giving you a high five.
you guys took some pictures with each other.
____________
lol cute.
____________
i will continue this if some of
you liked the idea or want cute
versions of tommy lol
also don't forget that ur loved
and cute lolol
★~(◡‿◡✿)
___________
____