What Are The Odds

So i've been obsessed witth Ellen and since i already love One Direction and Larry i made this lol

IT WILL BE A MINI SERIES SO IT WONT HAVE MORE THAN 10 CHAPTERS.

-

Louis grumbled angrily as he sat in his seat in the audience. His sister, Lottie, had gotten tickets to the show as a Christmas gift and since she obviously couldn't go alone, Louis was forced to come along. 

He loved Ellen, he really did, but he'd rather be here if she were interviewing a different band who's majority of fans were young, screaming girls.

He just wanted this over with.

Their seats weren't bad. Louis and Lottie were seated in the middle, so Lottie would be able to see them clearly and she squealed in excitement.

Ellen came out and did her monologue and Louis found himself chuckling at some things. She was quite funny.

Then she called out the guests. One Direction.

The cheers were tremendous and Louis swore that they shook the room. He slapped his hands over his ears to keep from going deaf.

Once they were seated, the banshee screams died down but Louis was still annoyed by the sobbing of the girl next to him.

What was the big deal? They were just slight good looking lads that sang slightly well. 

That was it.

"So, boys it's been a great year for you hasn't it?" Ellen asked.

"Yeah, it's been great," the blond one responded.

"Yeah, we've just released the album in America and-" Louis zoned out when the brown eyes and buzz cut boy started talking.

The interview dragged on and sure there were a few funny jokes that Louis missed out on because he wasn't paying attention, but he didn't care. He just wanted to go.

"Yeah, I mean, we've got beautiful fans. Of course we'd date them," tan with tattoos said.

Louis groaned internally.

Lottie slapped his arm and he broke out of his daze and turned to glare at her. "What?"

"You're being rude, Lou. Please try to at least look like you're paying attention. For me?" She actually sounded desperate. Maybe she, like every other girl in this room, had the scenario in her head that the boys would spot her in the crowd and sweep her off her feet.

"Fine..." Louis grumbled. He thought that since it was her Chritmas gift, he should try not to ruin it for her. Louis tried to keep himself from dying.

"So how about we play a game boys? Would you like that? A game?" Ellen asked, speaking to them as if they were babies. This made Louis laugh.

"Well, we'll need some fans from the audience for this. Where are Brooke Shar, Lottie Tomlinson, Amanda Graham?" Lottie screamed the second she heard her name and ran onto the stage, along with one other girl.

Lottie waved at him, grinning from ear to ear, and he waved back. At least she was enjoying herself right?

He didn't take notice of lean and curly hair boy following her gaze to Louis. And he certainly did't take notice of lean and curly hair boy staring at him.

"Alright, well, looks like Amanda's not here. We need another volunteer!" Ellen said, and immediately, girls around Louis started screaming.

Lottie patted Ellen's shoulder and whispered something in her ear, and Louis knew it wasn't going to be good.