snape|y/n smut

Your classmates had managed to put your dear professor in a rotten mood for the third time this week. First Neville Longbottom's calming draught exploded, then Hermione Granger interrupted another student who was trying to answer his questions. Then, nobody in your class had the answer to a question about the reading you were all supposed to have done.

You knew when he was irritated and tense, because it rolled off of him in waves. You two were seeing each other in secret, so perhaps you just knew the telling signs of his emotions.

He was frustrated with the lack of effort and discipline your class had. You could tell in the tense way your dear potion's master held his shoulders and the scowl on his face. A swell of pity formed in your chest as the students around you goofed off and didn't finish cleaning on time. Severus usually had some time to himself to grab a bite to eat or just be alone for a few peaceful moments before his office hours, but the last class was lingering extra long. Class had been out for nearly twenty minutes.

He sat at his desk, resolved to just stay until his first appointment during his office hours rather than walk across the castle and back. He pinched the bridge of his nose, exhaling slowly as the last students trickled out of his classroom. You slipped in, and he didn't notice you until you stood behind his chair, gently massaging his shoulders.
You wrap your arms around his chest, placing a kiss on his cheek.

He exhales, turning to kiss your lips with a ferocious hunger. When he was all worked up emotionally, he was a passionate lover. Your fingers wind themselves in his silky black hair and your eyes fall shut. Faintly, you hear the sound of a zipper, and you only have a moment to see that he's pulled down his pants enough to release his thick cock.

You can't even react before he's pulled you into his lap. You place your knees on either side of him, straddling him before you kiss him eagerly. He returns with force, planting kisses along your neck, biting it just enough to leave a mark. You flick your wand at the door to lock it. Before he can protest, you lift up your skirt and to pull your panties aside just in time to be impaled upon his thick, lengthy member.

He lets out a deep, satisfied groan as you take him all the way, sitting flush with his pelvis. For a minute he holds you like this, while your tight, pulsing walls squeeze his rigid shaft. He's so deep inside of you, you feel him pushing your cervix. You moan, gyrating wantonly as he's wrapped in your warm, silky wetness. He releases your hips hissing.

"Just like that." His head falls back, and his eyes are dark with lust. Eyelids half closed as he looks down at you, so small in his lap. His hands slide to your ass, squeezing it.

"Mmm, professor." You sigh as you begin to rock with him inside you, the delightful friction already giving you warm waves of pleasure. Plus, seeing him relax and unwind was a huge turn on.

Your hands grip his shoulders for support as you start to bounce up and down, riding him slowly. He feels so good you want to make it last as long as you can. He's all quiet intakes of breath and deep grunts as you lift your thighs and slowly lower yourself onto his meaty cock. He looks into your eyes, watching you as you pleasure yourself on his cock.

Even at this slow, steady pace, you feel your core winding towards release

And then there's a knock at the door.

"Professor, are you there?"

You panic, dropping down hard.

"Shit." He hisses. "I have an appointment."

He looks irritated again. That won't do. You maintain eye contact for a moment, before you begin to move again, grinding him for a few strokes before you start to ride him quick and hard.

"Shit, YN. We. Should. Stop." He grunts as you bounce yourself on his cock with renewed vigor.

"They can wait." You smirk. You're not stopping until he fills you up with his seed. The other students be damned.

"Fuck." He moans lowly, reading your mind. "Oh, Fuck."

He ruts up to meet your thrusts halfway.

His angled thrusts strike the spot in you that has you clenching and crying out around him, shattering in your release. As your pussy clenches and twitches tightly around him, he lifts you to the desk, slamming into you hard and fast. The slick sounds of your skin and his slapping together echo through the empty classroom.

The voice comes again from the door. "Professor?"

"I'll. Be. With. You. In. A. Moment." He calls to the door as he fucks you hard into the desk.

He looks down at you in admiration and affection, gripping your hips as he pounds into you ruthlessly. The look alone is enough to bring you to the edge again. As you shatter, crying out his name with your second orgasm, he cums too. His thick, creamy seed spilling from you onto the desk as he pulls out.

"Thank you." He pecks your lips before vanishing the mess. "I needed that."

"Anytime, professor." You give him a wink before slipping out the back door.