YN comes back injured from a mission

Request: Anon - Hi!! I really like your mafia SuperM au! I was wondering if I could request a mafia au with Ateez where the reader is a spy working for them and she comes back from a mission injured? Is that okay?

Answer: Yes it is! Thank you so much for liking the SuperM au too! Alright, let's start this!

Mafia AU

Genre: Angst, Some Crack

TW: None

Word Count: 1.5K

You drop the flash drive onto the table in front of Hongjoong, letting it land with a soft clank

"There's positions, future operations, and member information on that, Joong," you explain, you shift onto one leg, crossing your arms and huff. "And it wasn't easy getting it, so you better use it, hear me?"

"Loud and clear, good job, (L/N)," Hongjoong smiled and tossed the small drive in his hands. He hooked it up to his laptop and watched all the information download into his files. "This will definitely help us next time we run into Stray Kids, for sure."

"Right, right. Is that all you need?" You tried your best not to sound rushed, to be honest, it was taking a lot in you to not pass out on his $2 billion dollar rug. Just half an hour prior to reporting in for a mission "success," you were cleaning up your own wounds and bandaging them with a ripped shirt. You see, usually your reports to Hongjoong lasted around five minutes, all you had to do was drop off the info and tell him that everything went swell, but for some reason he just needed to grill you about what you saw at Stray Kids' annual gala and that alone was taxing enough. Not to mention you really hoped that your fatigue wasn't obvious, because when you say you'd die for these boys you mean it, but when it comes to them you have to multiply that times eight, and some extra for San and Mingi.

"That is all, thanks for the hard work, (Y/N)," Hongjoong nods.

"Eh, it's just my job," you grab your scarf that was draped lazily over the chair and wave at him before leaving the office. You were walking down the hallway, every step feeling heavier than the last, rocking your brain up and down until your vision started spotting. You stopped in the middle, hitting the side of your head a few times to stop the spinning, but, really you should have expected this, it got worse. Until you felt someone's hand on your shoulder.

"... okay...?" his voice was garbled, and when you turned your head to see who it was, everything turned black.

The next time you woke up was because of a screaming match between, surprise surprise, San and Wooyoung, and as much as it was nice to hear them it did nothing for the pounding migraine. So you pushed yourself up with the only purpose to shut the two up, but someone quickly pushed you back down.

"Stay still, (Y/N), or this will hurt a lot more than it should," you looked to your left and saw Seonghwa stitching up your arm.

Huh, funny how you didn't feel that.