Lost

"Dude, one gust of wind and that thing's done for," Craig said.

Clyde, Token, Craig, Tweek, and Jimmy were all sitting in the dirt around a smoking pile of twigs, a sorry excuse for a fire. After thinking they needed to do less boring stuff together, the gang had decided to go camping by Token's suggestion. Traditional camping. Which, to no one's surprise, was a bit harder than they had expected, seeing as none of them actually knew how to keep a fire going or set up a tent properly.

"Erh! I told you guys we should get firewood," Tweek complained, his head jerking to the side. "Yet you didn't listen, and now we're gonna freeze out here! Ah! We're screwed!"

Craig patted him on the back and Token sighed. "Yes Tweek, you were right. I'm sorry we didn't listen."

"So w-what are w-wuh-we gonna do?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, we are surrounded by trees." Token signaled to the forest around them. "I say we go off in pairs and collect dry leaves and sticks, then bring them back here."

"But there's five of us," Clyde said.

Token nodded. "Yes. Four of us will go find stuff and one will stay behind to make sure the fire doesn't go out fully. But who?"

Everyone turned to face Jimmy with hopeful eyes and he sighed in annoyance. "F-fine. Looks like I'm staying."

Token smiled. "Thank you. Right, Tweek and Craig, you two go that way." He pointed a finger towards the woods behind them and they nodded. "Clyde and I will go this way. We'll all meet back here in... let's say 30 minutes. Sound good?" Everyone agreed and the pairs went off their separate ways.

Clyde grabbed Token's hand and grinned up at him. He was happy that they'd be able to spend at least a little time alone together, considering the fact that all five of them had to share one single tent. The two of them walked through the trees, dry leaves crunching underneath their feet. Clyde was so caught up in the peacefulness of the moment that he almost forgot what they were looking for. Luckily, after a while, Token remembered.

"See anything that looks flammable?" Token asked, nudging the brunet's side lightly.

Clyde looked up at him with big brown eyes. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I kinda forgot what we were doing, heh." He blushed and looked around, spotting an old tree that looked like it was dying a few meters from them. "How about that? The branches look pretty old. Maybe we could break them off or something."

Token looked at the tree. "Yeah. Yeah, that'd probably work, okay." They walked over to the tree and began tugging on the branches closest to the ground, breaking them off easily. "Oh, this is perfect!" Token exclaimed. "These'll burn up nicely."

Clyde nodded his head in agreement. "And they're pretty big, too. If we use these, plus whatever Tweek and Craig have gotten, it should last us all night."

"Yep. Now let's head back the way we came."

Clyde held the large branch using both arms and turned around. He frowned when he realized he didn't recognize what he was looking at and went back to facing Token with a worried look on his face. "Uh... Token? Which way is the way we came?"

Token raised an eyebrow. "Uh, that- no, wait, that way. No, wait... Oh shit."

Clyde gasped. "Oh my God, we're lost!" He said, tears pooling in his eyes.

Token tried to keep a calm exterior, but Clyde could tell he was internally panicking as well. "C-calm down, honey. We'll find our way back. Let's just turn around."