🇦.  🇳 🇪 🇼.  🇷 🇪 🇦 🇱 🇮 🇹 🇾 .

And just like that, my dearest friend was gone. She's gone before my eyes. I'll never see her again.

Why did he have to take my friend? The friend I'd solve trials with, I'd talk to. She's gone. This game is hell. No one seems to care I lost my best friend! I don't want to forget her.. I can't forget her.. Chiaki Nanami. Come back please..!

You make me forget all my problems please Chiaki come back..come back! Life isn't worth it without my best friend please bring her back! I loved her more than anything.. Chiaki!!

I find myself awake in a cold sweat.

"The nightmares again.."

I sigh. Why can't I get over it? Everyone else seems better.. when will I see her again. I hold back my tears.

"Hajime. There's no use crying. She's gone."

I say to myself. I get my normal clothes on and walk out of my room.

Kazuichi-"Come on Hinata! We were waiting on you!"

"Ah, right sorry.. you all weren't waiting too long were you?"

Akane-"Not that long. You still should be quicker.."

Sonia- "Akane.. I'm incredibly sorry if this seems rude, but hasn't Hinata-Kun been through a lot? I feel like we shouldn't be pressuring him.. he lost his friend after all.. we shouldn't expect him to be normal after this.."

I choke back a tear. Sonia was right. I'm not normal after something this harsh. Yet hearing the words 'he lost his friend..' I just haven't gotten used to.. I know I lost her. I don't want to be constantly reminded though..

Kazuichi- "I think we should get to breakfast now. Man am I starving."

Akane- "Good idea pink-haired-boy! I could eat a horse!!"

Sonia-"Eating a horse isn't possible..! It would take days or weeks.. even more! You couldn't practically eat a horse in one serving!"

Fuyuhiko- "This is a waste of time..."

Well, everyone is still acting normal. My question is, how can anyone be okay after this? We lost so many of our friends.. like Chiaki.. how can I be with her again?

"Guys.. I'm going to head to Monokuma really fast.."

Kazuichi- "Hey man! That's kinda suspicious! What are you planning?!"

"Its nothing I just want to ask something.."

Souda looks at me with a small frown

Kazuichi- "Alright.. we'll be waiting for you over there."

The four walk off and I'm left with my thoughts. I begin to walk to Monokuma

"Monokuma?"

Monokuma- "Upupuu.. what is it kid?"

"I was wondering if I could have permission into Chiakis.. room. I want to have a piece of her with me.."

Monokuma just tried to hold back a laugh

Monokuma- "Man are kids emotional! But whatever! Shes gone anyways! Do what you want! Have the key."

"Thanks.."

He hands me the key as I run off to Chiaki's room. I struggle a bit to unlock the door, but I manage. I walk into her room. It still looked the same as when she was still here.. It wouldn't hurt to take and play some games right? To remember her? I hesitate and pick up her Virtual Reality headset.

"Huh.. what is this for?"

Maybe there's some instructions around anywhere? I look in one of her drawers and finally find the instructions. Apparently it comes with hand sensors? I look around a bit for those. I connect them to her TV after reading the instructions.

"So it should be like this.."

I put the hand sensors and Headset on.

ᑭᒪᗴᗩՏᗴ IᑎՏᗴᖇT ᗪIՏᑕ

Disc? Was there any disc? I never found one. I looked through her room awhile too.. I decided the best way to deal with this was to just click random buttons.

ᘜᗩᗰᗴ ՏTᗩᖇTIᑎᘜ..

Huh? I never even entered a disc!

Suddenly vibrant colors filled my eyes. It was like a candy land there.. except, colors? I looked around with the headset. It was mainly just a colorful land..

"𝐻𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑒..?"

What was that... did I hear someone say something? No one's here though..

"𝐻𝐴𝐽𝐼𝑀𝐸..!!"

I looked around

"Hello, is anyone there?!"

"𝐻𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑒.. 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.."

I look around and see..

"C-Chiaki?!"

🇹 🇴 
🇧 🇪 
🇨 🇴 🇳 🇹 🇮 🇳 🇺 🇪 🇩 ...