1

He kicked me non-stop, I got used to the pain but that doesn't mean I liked it. I tried to talk but couldn't, I tried to stop him but I was never strong enough to. I let the tears roll down my cheek, "You worthless......*kick* piece... *kick* .....of .....*kick*.....shit.....*kick*...... you....*kick*........whore....*kick*" My dad said, he finally stopped kicking and I knew it wasn't because he want to stop but because his leg got tired. "Get the fuck up, be upstairs in 10 unless you want another round and clean yourself up." He spat and left.

I slowly got up, but my arms were weak so I fell right back down. There were glass shard all around me from then he broke plates over my head. I used all of my strength to help me up, now that I was sitting up straight I had to get on my feet. I laid my back against the blood stained wall and pushed myself up. I slowly limped over to the first aid kit and started to work on myself, I heard footsteps approaching me. A warm hand lifted my chin up gently forcing me to face them, it was my other brother Jacob.

"He really did a number on you didn't he?" I gave him a weak smile, he let out a sigh before kneeling in front of me and helping me. He pulled glass shards out, cleaned my cuts and put bandages all over me. I loved Jacob, he was always there for me in the after math. He always wanted to try and stop father but never has. He did try once and got slapped and threatened, but he was always there for me when the wounds needed treatment. 

My family in one of the most feared gang, coming in at number 3. We would be number 2 but my dad didn't kill my mom. Supposedly there was an event where you're supposed to kill your loved ones and since mother wasn't born into it he had to kill her. He didn't because she was pregnant at the time..... with me. I'm the reason we're number 3 and not number 2. It is all my fault and I get reminded everyday, even my mom says it. 'He could've killed me that day and I would have died by him and not someone else. If I wasn't pregnant with you we would live a glorious life.' Sometimes I don't think they realize their saying they don't want me alive. I was cut short of my thoughts when my brother decided to talk.

"Can you walk? Hell can you even stand?" He asked, I nodded. I slowly got up but stumbled, he catches me. I pushed myself off of him and headed towards the stairs, I slowly walk up and see my two other brother at the door. Their eyes filled with sympathy, I tried to shake it off and give them a smile. Jacob was the oldest, the one who would take over the gang once he got married or if father fell ill, Max was the middle he's the slacker but he's smart so father doesn't really care and there's William the youngest out of the boys, he always made me laugh since we were so close in age. 

We all walked together to the kitchen and the first thing I noticed was that there were random men. I was confused so I looked at my brothers they were confused too, then I realized this must be my mission. Father had told me a few days ago that men were going to come and pick me up and take me somewhere, I was supposed to get close to the leader of the gang and report to him so we can over throw them. He didn't tell me which gang or who the leader is but I'm guessing it would be the Snipers, their number 2. My dad didn't hat me enough to send me to the Horsemen..... right?

"Have a seat everyone." My father said, I sat in my usual spot, sitting in-between Max and Will. There was a piece of stake and on potato's with asparagus on my plate. "You may eat." My father said, we all started to dig in our food. As I stabbed my asparagus I opened my mouth and looked up the see the two men staring at me, undressing me with their eyes as they licked their lips. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair and didn't look at them again.

"So father who are these men?" Jacob asked breaking the silence

"Glad you asked son, these are Mr. Fox's men. I have sold your sister to him." I dropped my fork and started to shake uncontrollably, I felt a pair of hands rub my leg under the table. It was Will's hand, I looked up and I wasn't the only one in shock.

"Um.... excuse me for one moment." I walked up and headed to the bathroom, I held back my tears. I looked at myself in the mirror..... god I looked like a slut. I wore a black dress that showed my shoulders, it was two size too small. Yes it defined my curves more but it was also extremely short and pushed my boobs out. Father refused to buy me new clothes even though he let's the boys go shopping every week. I heard a knock on the door, I opened it thinking it was one of the boys. My father barged in, he grabbed my face and squished my cheeks together.

"Listen you good for nothing whore..... remember the mission I told you about a few days ago?" I nodded "Good, you will be a mole. You will get close to him and report back to me. If I feel you're getting quite I won't hesitate to come over there and kill you myself. Do you understand?" I nodded again "Good girl.... if you don't fuck this up I'll consider giving you new clothes." He looked down at my breast licking his lips as he slowly stroked the top of my boob. He let go of my face and walked out. 

How could he do this to me? His own daughter? I let out a sigh and walked out and sat down, I felt my brothers staring at me. I looked up and smiled at them trying to make them worry less.