Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Quick author's note <3 My name is Ally and I don't ever produce these stories anymore, however I've been wanting to write. 

REALLY QUICK!!! I Will NOT BE INCLUDING MINI LADD AS A PROTAGONIST, OR EVEN AS A HUGE CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES!!!

QUICK TW!!! SUBSTANCE ABUSE, S3X! (WILL CHANGE EVERY CHAPTER!!!)

Inspired by Life Is Strange 1

3rd POV

             Evan had always loved sunny days. It was 7:23 am and he felt a presence in his room. He slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes until he could see nothing but spirals and black splotches. First day of senior year and Evan Fong still had the same sense of style- none he had no style whatsoever.  He stood, fiddling with his jet black hair as he stared through the window which was left just a crack open. He gazed down on the streets, feeling above everything and reveling in it. His honey brown eyes were glowing in the mid morning sunlight. "Evan! I have your bag down here!" He heard his mom call out. Evan yawned before sliding on a white t shirt, walking down the stairs. "Hey mom," He said smiling as he slipped past her to get to the living room. "I made some breakfast." She simply said, placing leftovers into the fridge and covering them with plastic wrap. "This is for dinner so please do not go out and spoil it, mkay?" She said, eyeing him as he slipped on his red windbreaker. 

            "Didn't plan on it," he laughed as he stuffed his keys and lanyard into his pocket. "I'm working a 12 hour shift..." Evan's mom said. Her name was Jeanette and she worked at the hospital in emergency care as a nurse. "... meaning that you have to be back here sometime tonight," She said as she put her non slip shoes on. "Got it." He said, his voice still scratchy considering he just woke up. Jeanette quickly left the house and Evan was quickly let alone. He needed to shower. 

As he walked upstairs, his mind was racing with thoughts of how today would go. He hopped into his marble shower, beginning to wash his fluffy hair, using his  rather sweet smelling conditioner and shampoo. 

After roughly an hour Evan was on the road, driving gradually to class. When he arrived he grabbed his black backpack from the backseats of his standard car, stepping out. He glanced up only to see Marcel and his girlfriend sitting next to the doors. Wildcat stood over them, hiding the vape he had in his left hand, quickly hitting it. Evan shook his head and laughed as he approached. Brian, Nogla and Brock were also there but standing off to the side. "Hey guys-!" Evan called out, running over. "What's up Evan?" Brock smiled and waved towards Evan. "How've you been shithead?" Tyler asked, smirking as he gave Evan a quick noogie.  "Hey hey-!" Evan said,struggling away from the 6'3 man's grasp. "Jesus..." He whispered before standing. "Alright what class do you guys have?" Evan asked his friends. 

"Well I have animal science..." Tyler said as he looked at his schedule. "Robotics with Brock." Brian smiled and shifted his body towards Brock, patting his friend's shoulder. "I have an off block this first hour, I just wanted to see the whole gang." Nogla admitted as he swung his keys around his index finger. "I have general history and Simone has-" Simone quickly cut him off. "I graduated last year. Just had to drive this loser here." She said, adjusting her hair with a quick snap. "Damn did you get grounded again Marcel?" Brock asked, peeking over to him as Simone gave him a quick kiss before leaving. Marcel cursed under his breath as he watched her walk away before answering the other's question. "Nah, I needed some repairs on my car." He admitted with a sigh before they entered the school, Nogla walking to his car. 

Evan walked with Marcel to general history which was on the second floor of the high school building. As they walked, Evan saw multiple familiar faces. He was to say the less happy about being back, yet anxious because as fun as it is to be around your friends, it was still class nonetheless. He smiled and sat next to Marcel and a friend from grade school- his name being Quentin. Quentin was a quiet and shy kid- being 17 and all. "All right class all right..." Their teacher stepped into the room. Her hair was long and braided, her ombre brown to light blonde hair. Marcel sat, flicking some leftover gum at the bottom of his desk before she cleared her throat, announcing that class was going to begin. She stood, her pencil skirt rising above her thighs and her ruffled collared shirt turning as she faced the whiteboard. She began to rant on and on about her rules for class which were pretty standard. No phones during lectures, ask to leave, homework due by Sunday etc. She seemed new and laid back so Evan felt relieved. 

After roughly an hour, she checked her watch and dismissed class. Evan knew that the day would be slow but not that slow. Through the rest of his classes they were pretty much the same. When it came to lunch, Evan held his car keys tightly and waltzed towards his friends who were all crowding around the entrance to the school. "What are you guys doin-..." Evan stared at the entrance. 

There entered a jet black Lykan Hypersport in the school parking lot. Tyler's jaw dropped to the ground, Marcel shakily closed Tyler's mouth, earning a snappy remark from Tyler. Nogla even sat in awe. They all stood around and finally, when it parked, they took a second to shake it off. "That's a really...nice fvkcing car..." Tyler muttered while they walked through the lunch line. 

"Jesus..." Brian muttered under his breath. All of them sat in silence before Brock broke it. "Who do you guys think that could even be?" He asked, clearing his throat. Evan thought for just a moment before everything clicked. "New kid." He said softly before smiling. "Wait-! Evan is right!" Marcel said, a mouth full of food. "Close your mouth, Marcel." Brian said with a glare, adjusting his robotic arm. "Oh shit..." Marcel swallowed before explaining. "The teacher in general history was talking about it earlier today!" Evan smiled, his hopes now high. "Well what do they look like- do we even know?" Tyler asked, basically on the edge of his seat. "We don't actually know." Nogla added, staring at the door way. "Yeah- wait..." Marcel paused before pointing at the other with his fork. "How do you know that?" 

"Oh I kinda just assumed." Nogla admitted, saying a quick apology. That's when the bell rang and off to class they left. Evan was pretty much done for the day, considering it was just an introduction. So he gathered his stuff, watching Brock, Brian, Marcel, Tyler and Nogla go to their class. Evan smirked and started for the door, passing by the office to see someone sitting there. He had only heard part of the conversation when Evan peeked through the door way. He could only see the principal but he heard a slightly deep voice, acknowledging the . 

As Vanoss walked outside, he saw the car running so he decided to stop by. He peeked in the windows to see black expensive leather seats. The radio was playing some muffled rock. The car was beautiful to say the least. He sat in awe, the floor mats were also black, clean and seemingly smooth and rubbery. After gazing, Evan smiled and took a step back, bumping straight into someone.