"𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩."

bella sat up in her bed awoken by the sun coming through her windows, she rubbed her eyes before rolling out of bed and got into her uniform.

"lexi! wake up now!" bella shouted.
"i'm up! you need to hurry up." lexi shouted back.

bella finished doing her hair and fixing her tie as she grabbed her bag and made her way downstairs, she was greeted by riz talking to her dad in the kitchen.

"morning bells." riz smiled at her.
"morning riz, come on then we're gonna be late."

riz put his arm around bella's shoulder as they left for school, lexi left earlier probably to meet jordan somewhere to bunk. riz kept smiling at bella till she looked up at him.

"what you smiling at?" bella smiled at him.
"nothing, not allowed to smile at ya." riz smiled.
"no, your allowed." bella said as she kissed his cheek.

riz felt a layer of blush fill his cheeks as he carried on walking with his arm around her, to be honest everybody thought they were together except for the new girl chloe voyle.

"he is so fit." chloe said as she watched him walk in.
"yeah well don't say that, he has a girlfriend."
"shut up hayley, she's just a friend." chloe said.

bella and riz heard the whole conversation and he looked at bella with guilt in his face, he loved arabella, he really did, so he's was gonna show it to everybody.

he grabbed her face and they started to make out in the quad, everybody smiled and cheered them on whilst chloe just looked at arabella with jealousy, she grabbed her bag and stormed over to the "couple."

"riz, really, you could do so much better."
"nah, i think i'm alright with bells." riz smiled.
"don't you wanna be with me?" chloe winked.
"you heard him, he likes me, fuck off." bella smiled.

chloe rolled her eyes at the girl before turning on her feet, bella went to chase after her but riz held her back by her waist, he turnt her around and gave her a hug.
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

"hey listen to me, she's not worth it."
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
authors note- i'm so sorry this update took so long, i lost all motivation.