Far from home Chapter 1

"I messed up, I really messed up. I was fighting this guy called Morlun he and his family like eating the life-force of spider people. The whole thing was a war for survival on a dimensional scale. There weakness is radiation which is ironic as an irradiated spider gave most spider people there powers.

So of course I thought using the dimensional travel device that I was given to bring the steampunk twilight reject to a world were I could kill him without interruption was a good idea

So of course I thought using the dimensional travel device that I was given to bring the steampunk twilight reject to a world were I could kill him without interruption was a good idea. I used a gamma gun Dr. Banner made in one of his more depressing moments. My plan worked exceptionally, the radiation nuked his ass. But lady luck is a female dog and my only way home had its circuits fused.  Did my crappie luck end there oh no it got worse the radiation effected me.

I still have my powers but now I have the wonderful ability of shape-shifting now you must be asking why thats crappie. My wonderful new ability comes from traces of a symbiote, not just any one but agony.

 My wonderful new ability comes from traces of a symbiote, not just any one but agony

It was a weired experience having another thing in my head. Well I would rather have shape-shifting then end up like dad when he tried to cure himself but fucked it up and became more spider then man and ended up needing a cure for his cure which is ironic as hell.

 Well I would rather have shape-shifting then end up like dad when he tried to cure himself but fucked it up and became more spider then man and ended up needing a cure for his cure which is ironic as hell

Oh right my parents well I wasn't born I was created, I'm a clone made from the stolen dna of Natalia Romanova and Peter Parker. My unaware gene givers found me after I escaped and dad was sick of clones at that point, I mean two clone brothers that almost caused his wife to have a miscarriage while pregnant with my half sister.

Then we have Otto who stole dads dna to create a clone body for himself after a whole mind swap thing and the weird thing is he used to date Aunt May thats a whole new level of incest.

Finally there's Miles Warren aka the Jackel the guy created me and my uncles, who was obsessed with dads dead ex-girlfriend Gwen Stacey, the guys a pedo he was obsessed with her when she was in high-school, and that's why dad has a thing about clones.

Anyway back on track dad was pissed he had another clone running around, his wife and daughter were ok with it because I'm not an exact copy of Annie.
Mum was alright she needed time after the red room made it so she couldn't have kids years later I come crashing into her life almost literally.

Now I'm stuck in a world were the living ego Anthony Stark just became Iorn man, Pyms old and has a kid and if this realities hydra is anything like mine Bucky is still the mind-controlled winter soldier. Oh and mutants, inhumans and Atlanteans either don't exist or are in hiding.

Is that what you were looking for agent Culson."

He looks at me in shock before saying " I literally never asked you a question I sat down and you just started telling me your life story. Well I have Two questions what is your name and are you willing to become a Sheild agent."

I think becoming a shield agent will get me my fake credentials as well as some much needed money. I finish pondering and say "Alright my name is Jane Yelena Rushman and I agree to work with shield but no reverse engineering my powers and you have a deal. I'll also give you a future treath list of people who became super villins and how in my reality."

He looks at the window and it becomes two way and I see a shocked Natasha and a black nick fury who looks like Samuel Jackson. I fell my face set into a shocked expression and stare at nick and blunty state "I like you more then my earths fury he's more of an old white guy and you look like Samuel mother fucking Jackson, wait were you Mace Windu in this reality?"

Fury looks at me and turns to Culson and lets out a sigh and asks in a disgruntled tone "Are you sure about this she seems extremely childish. Wait how old are you Jane?"

Well because of that childish comment I'm going to have fun with this and I say "I'm four mister patchy" in a extremely childish voice just to mess with him even more which gets a muffled laugh from Culson and a amused grunt from Natasha. I look at him and state in a calm tone "Biologically I am sixteen and have been out and living for four years and two months."

I pause  then continue  " I spent the first year on the run from the Jackel then got nabed by hydra.
I spent the second year being trained by hydra who wanted another winter soldier and bided my time till I had a mission near New York so I could escape.
The third year was spent trying to learn to be me and getting to know my family.
The last year was low level hero work and using knowledge on hydra to bring down the bases I knew of."

I continued in a not as calm tone looking at the ground "I had to kill for those Nazi cultists, thankfully all but five were hydra agents." I pause and mutter out "I don't want to talk about the five non hydra ones yet."

Fury looks at me then stats saying "This realities natasha joined shield to make up for the things she did in the past, you can do the same. You will also need training and to wait two years to become  an agent legally." He pauses looks at natasha then back at me before counting with "I want you to use the next year to get used to each other and to cement a back up identity i want the both of you to use for a certain mission next year."

Fury then exited the room with a swager that makes his trench coat billow, I then bluntly ask "Does he think he's a vampire with that exit or Allen Rickman." Culson just starts chuckling at my joke and nats smirking and shaking her head.

!
All rights owned by marvel.
My preferred actress for the character will be in next chapter.

Backstory and relationship with Comic version of nat will be explained in the next chapter.

Jane like most versions of Peter uses comedy as a coping mechanism.

There will be time skips and short chapters to explain what happens in between the movies

Fist published fanfiction.

PS. Clones in comics have chopy
memories of the original. May use this later.😉
!