when your best friend loves you blindly ! ❤️ ( jungkook FF )

You have completed your studies in the best University of America and you are on the airport waiting for your flight back to Korea. You took a nap as you were quite tired but a phone call disturbed you !
It was your best friend
' JEON JUNGKOOK '

Jk : hey y/n ! How are you ? Hope you have left for the airport as you always late !

Y/n : this time you are absolutely wrong dude 😙🤭 I am already here waiting for my flight , I am quite excited for getting back there after 4 years 🥺🥺

Jk : that's great y/n , well ! I have a good news for you ! But it's a surprise right now 😃😄 you just come back soon

Y/n : woww ! I also have a good news ! I wanna tell you before only but didn't get the chance !

Jk : okayy ! What's that ?

Y/n : well ! I am committed jk 🤭

Jk : whatt !? Well , that's nice 🙂😊 congratulations !

Y/n : what happened kook ? Are'nt you happy for that ? Any problem ? Do share with me , ain't I your bestiee ?

Jk : nothing y/n , i am happy for you both ! What's his name ? And what's his age !? After all i should know everything about my bestfriend's bf !

Y/n : ofcourse kook ! You have the right !
His name is park kai and he is 1 year older than me , ie ; 25 , he is a doctor and is very handsome !!

Jk : ohh, nice

( It's the time for boarding for the visitors to Korea ! )

Y/n : okay byee kook ! It's time for the boarding now , byee 💜✌🏻

Jk : okay byee y/n !

Jungkook's pov :
Yes y/n , I am not happy for your relationship , cauze I love you ! I wanted to surprise you with an engagement ring but after knowing that you are committed , it's of no use !!
Jungkook's pov over
( being disappointed , He threw the ring there in his car only as he was in car )

( After reaching korea )

Y/n took her luggage and went out of the airport , but was surprised to see jungkook there wearing his earphones and listening songs

Y/n : (shouting) JUNGKOOK ! KOOK ! KOOKIEE !

( But jk was unable to listen to her , so y/n went there and put her hands on his shoulder , jungkook looked back and seeing her , he hugged her tightly with tears in his eyes ❤️🥺 )

Jk : i missed you so much y/n that I can't even express

Y/n : I missed you too kook !! Let's get back home now , I am quite excited to see everyone at home !

Jk : yeahh ! Everyone missed you so much y/n !

( In the car )
Y/n's sight goes to the ring ( which jungkook bought for y/n ) which was felt near her seat.......

Y/n : kook , is it your ring ? I mean you never wear rings ! From when you started wearing rings ?

Jk : yes you are right y/n , it's not my ring , I mean I still not use to wear rings ! It maybe of jimin as he use to wear rings and it was him only who last sat on this car ! Thanks for telling ! Now give it to me , I will return him ! 😊😊