present day

On the plane back to New York a storm began to swirl and form which i suspected to be magic or something demonic so i asked the air hostess if she had a packet of salt and a mint so she went to vendor then came back to me with what i asked and she went on with what she needed to do so i grabbed a clip from my ring and put it in glass of water and poured the salt into it as the clip unfolded it pointed towards the front of the plane, i breathed against the glass and a sigil appeared.

I walk towards the front of the plane while following the clip and it takes me to a lady sat by herself so I sit next to her and just sat there quietly as the lady that's sat there noticed me and asked "why are you sat their i asked to be alone" " well sweetheart there is a storm brewing and I already know you have the storm crystals and there combined together as you put them in your bag not caring so just get them out please? " I said,  she goes inside her bag and gets them out and as I suspected they are fused together so I place it on the table in front of me as the plane is decompressized then a kid looked at me and asked what I was doing so I said "I'm doing something to save you" as I unfused the gems the plane steadied itself as the plane began to decend to the runway of the airport.

I take the crystals with me back to my seat and grab my jacket and backpack I speed off of the plane and get to my car as the young lady tries to find me I race off and drives to my place and garage I drive my car into my parking space then i get out putting my black jacket on and keep the crystals separate but wrapped up I grab the backpack and go up to my apartment to hang my jacket on. 

what will happen????????????