Qiu

Qiu is an idiotic mess, he's been stuck working at this dodgy maid café since he first turned 17 and is now 18 years old. He wipes away tables, takes plates of food to random people, walks around going 'nya' everywhere and deals with creepy men and perverts who can't appreciate the art of maid catboys.
Now, today twas an evening like any other; the golden lighting painted the scene while Qiu lurked around the cafe, wiping away tables and cleaning the messes made. the cafe itself was devoid of anyone. Not a single sound ,that wasn't of Qiu's making, could be heard. Qiu carried out every normal routine, it wasn't a special day.... or was it?
RIIIING!!
Somebody had entered the café out of the blue, Qiu siged and turned around to great the new customer.
"Nya-' Qiu froze. An interestingly unique sort of customer had burst through the door and was gasping for air, as if they had just ran all the way here from the other side of the world!
This person looked different from the usual, however, which made things even weirder than things already were. This person was a tall, muscular build with bulky legs and unkempt hair, he had a cheeky grin on his face and was looking directly at Qiu's eyes, all whilst gasping for air. He had majestic blue eyes and a chiselled jawline and looked about 6'5", atleast. Qiu was caught off-guard.