𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

arabella was walking to her lesson when she felt a hand pull her into a classroom, it was riz. he was stood over her smiling at her whilst he kissed her neck.

"you alright, you seemed upset." riz said.
"i'm alright, wanted to hit chloe tho." bella said.
"well i wasn't gonna let ya." riz kissed her.

bella smiled into their kiss as she held his hands, he broke the kiss and led her out of the classroom, they both had english so he was gonna walk her there. the two were known as a couple here in ackley bridge, but the thing was, were they a couple?

"we're not actually late."arabella said.
"pretty decent timing ay." riz smiled.
"oh riz nawaz you do make me laugh."

class went by pretty quickly, riz kept smiling at arabella the whole time which mr bell could tell, he walked past riz and nudged his shoulder slightly and mouthed the words "go on." to him, arabella found this so sweet that she let out a little laugh.

"oi,bella." riz said running to catch up.
"what is it nawaz."she laughed at him.
"throwing a party, u coming?" he said.
"of course i'm coming." she walked off.

riz watched her walk off, the way her hair swayed perfectly as she walked off, he smiled at her and walked to his next class.
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
"i love you." was all he could laugh.