Dawn

Commie opened his eyes to a dim,  greyish-blue room. He watched orange light dance at the corner of his vision as the sun rose, shining through the window behind him.

His eyes fell to the figure curled up in his embrace. An-syn's chest rose and fell with each small breath. Commie pulled An-syn closer to him, as if protecting him from a threat that wasn't there.

As long as I'm here nothing will be able to lay a finger on quim. Commie reached his hand towards An-syn's head and stroked quees soft locks. Commie stopped when he felt An-syn rustle a bit. He didn't want quim to be startled as his actions.

An-Syn leaned into Commies chest while arching quis back. Que stretched his arms slowly and dramatically. Commie felt An-Syn's left arm drape over his own and across his torso.

"Are you trying to seize the means of space in this bed, Anarkiddy?" Commie teased.

"Mmh... Maybe" An-syn replied.

Commie chuckled light-heartingly.

"Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to restrict your movements then... for your own protection of course." Commie said, while shifting his hold on An-Syn a lil bit tighter but not enough to actually trap quim.

An-syn turned quees head and shoulders, to look at commie and give him a playful grin.

Commie took advantage of quees now exposed neck and planted some soft kisses. He started his journey at the bottom of An-syn's neck and left a trail of kisses up to quees jaw.

When Commie finished An-syn twisted quis entire body around to face Commie, and pressed quis head into his chest.

"I missed you" An-Syn mumbled into Commie's chest.

"I missed you too котенок"

Commie traced small circles along An-syn's back until quee fell back asleep. An-syn's gentle breathing lulled Commie to sleep as well.

The End