The Girl Who Fell From The Sky

Third Person POV

"Ah the weather feels great, it makes me want to take a nap" Nami looked at her log pose and saw the ship would be facing the next island in a few hours. She laid back in the chair on deck and sighed. "All this relaxing makes me thristy-" before she could finish her sentence Sanji came holding a plate with a beverage on it.

"Nami-Swannnn I've come to quench your thirst" he looked her with heart eyes and did this weird dance like he was bending the laws of physics. "Ohh Sanji could you get me a drink too it's getting pretty hot out here" said Usopp "Yea I can't take it" Chopper laid slouched out over a barrel with his tongue handing out" Sanji quickly snapped out of his loving gaze.

"Get it yourselves" As Luffy sat on the the head of the sunny he spotted something falling from the sky "Um guys" he started but was cut off by Zoro and Sanjis constant bickering. " You looking for a death wish curlybrows" Zoro glared at him " Oh my bad I couldn't tell the difference between the grass and your stupid moss head" Sanji countered.

Robin however heard her captain "What is it?" He squinted his eyes into the distance and spoke "There something falling from the sky and it's gonna land in the water" Chopper got up from his distressed position and yelled "Guys that's a person someone catch them quick" he quickly rushed to get his medical equipment in case they were hurt.

Luffy quickly stretched his arms out and wrapped them around the persons body before they fell into the sea. As he brung the person back the rest of the crew was engaged in what was happening. Luffy sat the person down and one though came to mind " It's a girl yo ho ho ho" said Brook as he sipped his tea.

She had h/c hair and e/c eyes. She wore a red mid thigh Kimono that was hanging off both her shoulders with two slits on the sides. She had on black thigh highs and white sandals. The crew was astonished, they've seen plenty of weird things but never a girl falling from the sky unconscious.

"Any idea where she could've come from" Usopp asked " What about that sky place we went to a long time ago" Nami hit Luffy on the head "You idiot we're hundreds of miles away from Skypia there's no way she came from there" he rubbed his head that now had a huge bump " Who cares where she came from she is  absolutely gorgeous" Sanji said lovingly.

The girl on floor of the deck started to slowly wake up. She moved her body into a sitting position and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked herself quietly. It was only seconds after that until she realized she was surrounded by other people. "Eeeeekkk" she screamed "what the hell" she had so many questions and didn't know which one to ask first.

"Hey if you wake up with that much energy you'll faint again it's best to calm down" chopper told the unknown girl. "She thought she imagined a talking reindeer speaking to her but she knew better then to question her eyes. So she nodded her head slowly. "My names Chopper I'm the doctor on the ship" he seemed nice enough so she introduced herself to the furry animal " My name is y/n it's nice to meet you Chopper"

He smiled at her "And the captain of this ship, just call me captain Usopp" Usopp pointed to himself proudly "Don't be silly Usopp I'm the captain" Luffy said with a big smile on his face. The rest of the crew introduced themselves as well. Y/n stood up and dusted herself off. "So wanna tell us why you were falling from the sky" she turned her head to see the robot man Franky. "My powers flew me up to high and being that there was lack of oxygen I passed out?" she said in a questioning tone. The truth was that she didnt even know how she ended up there herself. "So by powers you mean devil fruit powers" Nami asked. Y/n nodded her head. "Yes I ate the wind wind fruit"

Just thinking about it made y/n want to barf. The fruit was so pretty shaped like a cloud and had a stem as blue as the sky. But they do say not to judge a book by its cover. "Ohhh so you can fly" Luffy asked excitedly. She smiled at him and looked up. "Yes I can fly. My powers give me the ability to control the wind even if the air is completely still."

She looked around at the crew once more "So I'll just take a guess and say that Brook and Chopper also have Devil fruit powers" she had to be right, there was no way in hell a skeleton or a reindeer could talk. "Yea and so do Luffy and Robin" said Sanji while lighting a cigarette.

"Sanjiiii I'm hungry I want some meat" luffy said with drool running down him mouth. Y/n heard her stomach growl not so quietly and blushed a little. "Guess I'll get started on lunch" the cook said and walked back to the kitchen.

By now everyone seemed to be doing there own thing. It was like they didn't care that it was a complete stranger on their ship. Y/n's ears suddenly heard the strumming of a violin. strummm "Y/n" brook started. She looked at him. "May I see your panties" before she could answer Nami came and struck him on the head. Or skull. "You perverted idiot"

She giggled and was started to love the crew already in such a short amount of time. "Ok guys the foods done" y/n looked off into the distance and wondered if these people would let her stay. There was no way she could go back home. That is if she had a home but y/n was completely alone.

_________________

How'd I do guys and everyone's opinion does matter. But that was crazy right. I know you guys have questions but I'll publish again tomorrow. Thanks guys :)