𝟑| ❝𝐓𝐅❞

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

[a/n: i don't ship Eren and Levi.... but i- the fanart...GAWD DAYMUN]

"Comin' Daichi" He quickly rushed out of the room ' what did I do to piss off Daichi-- I'm fucking fucked' the boy thought. The [s/t] whipped out his phone and looked at his complexion, making sure it didn't look like he was just kissed by 2 of his senpais, but gawd dayum, his lips were busted and swollen, his eyes slightly delighted. Along with that, he had two very visible hickeys on his neck, "shit...." He cursed quietly.

He walked out of the clubroom and made sure his gaze was not placed on anyone, He was too nervous to look anyone in the eyes. "N/N-CHAN" Nisinoya's loud voice, The [short/tall] tensed at his hyperactive upperclassmen's loud voice but a soft smile made its way onto my lips, "yes yuu-chan," asked [m/n], he hummed. Nishinoya grabbed the [chubby/skinny] boy by his arms and forced him to sit. [M/n] had a shocked look on his face as he was pulled down in between Nishinoya's legs. "you seem tense do 'want a massage?" Nishinoya asked his underclassmen.

w" I mean sure, my muscles have been kinda tensed lately.. so yes please!" The younger smiled causing Nishinoya to choke on his air, god, 'how do you make everything sound sexual' The libero internally cursed as he moved his hands to started moving towards the youngers shoulders. Nishinoya started applying pressure onto the boy's shoulder as he felt him lean into his touch a little more. Nishinoya started slowly massaging his younger's shoulders making sure to release any knots. "oi Tanaka c'mere" Nishinoya said. 

Tanaka looked up from his spot and jogged over to Noya. "what's up" the bald-headed male asked his best friend. "massage [m/n]'s legs for me!" he 'asked' his friend. "oh bet" Tanaka said with a bright smile and kneel on the ground close to his favorite underclassmen's toned legs before starting to rub them softly. Tanaka's and Noya's hands were at work while [m/n] let out small sighs in content. Tanaka's rough hands on his upper thigh and Nishinoya softer hands on his shoulders made his mind go hazy. 

Nishinoya had found one of the younger's knots in his shoulder blade and applied more pressure. This action was unexpected to the boy causing his back to arch and him to let out a soft groan. "yuu when did you get so good with your hand" The [h/c]-haired male moaned out, Tanaka grumbled and massaged his legs harder trying to get the attention back on him. You looked down at him and smiled, "you too Ryu, I swear you guys could be professionals in this" the younger joked leaning back into the touch.

Tanaka smiled and turned his attention back to his younger. The others in the gym stopped and started. [m/n] was truly beautiful,  everything about was. His beautiful [h/c] hair, his cute [e/c] eyes, and it perfect [s/c]. They loved him truly. They all looked at [m/n] in a daze some having to snap themselves out of their suggestive thoughts.

"say [m/n]" Daichi's voice rang through his ears, [m/n] looked at him and hummed indicating that the captain had his attention. "How would you feel about have men wanting to pleasure you, at your beck and call," he asked suddenly.

[m/n] chocked on his air, "the fuck?" 

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

FUCKING FINALLY I UPDATED