Shadowhunters

"Even in half demon hunter clothes, Clary thought, he looked like the kind of boy who'd come over your house to pick you up for a date and be polite to your parents and nice to your pets. Jace on the other hand, looked like the kind of boy who'd come over your house and burn it down just for kicks."
-Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

"We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love an memory, there is no true loss."
-Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire

"It isn't against the Law to be an idiot."
-Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

"We can buy you one of those books they have for little kids 'Timmy Has Two Dads. Execpt I don't thonk they have one called 'Timmy Has Two Dads and One of Them Was Evil'. That part you're just going to have to work through on your own."
-Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels

"Every time i think i'm missing a piece of me, you give it back."
-Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire

"Everyone is afraid of something. We fear things because we value them. We fear losing people because we love them. We fear dying because we value being alive. Don't wish you didn't feel anything."
-Cassandra Clare , Lord of Shadow