chapter 1 ; Leaving dean alone

John's POV

I got no lead on where this demon is, the demon with glowing eyes. when i get my hands on it ill rip it apart, especially because of what it did to mary..... mary, god i miss her, i swear. ill avenge her, ill take down this thing even if it kills me.

"any luck?" i heard my eldest child ask. Khloe. she reminds me of mary so much, her dirty blond hair and green eyes, her pale skin with lightly placed freckles. " no" i sighed, clossing the laptop i was using to find out more, in the corner of my eye i saw her smiling sadly. " i have. Santa Barbara, mother of a 6 month old baby died in a electrical accident, the house set on fire." i stood up "lets get going" she looked at me " what about dean?" she asked, i looked at him then looked back at her "he has a job a voodoo case" she nodded and got ready, i packed up my laptop and grabbed a couple of weapons then went out to the car.

Khloe's POV

i packed my stuff, a million thoughts crossing my mind. i looked at dean seeing him still dead asleep in the double bed, feeling bad about leaving him alone, but it was for the best. me and dad agreed we dont want to put dean in danger, thats one reason i was relieved when sam went to collage, dad may act cold but we cant ignore the fact hes actually proud of Sam, we all are. 

"KHLOE COME ON" i heard dad yell, i walked out, getting into the car. "how long we going to be goine for" i aksed him " aslong as it takes." he replies as he gets into the drivers seat, starting to drive, i looked out the window as the old motel grew distant as we drove away.