chapter 1

nikki p.o.v (three years later}

i wake up by jonathan "mom" "mom" "what happen darling" "i am hungry" "ok only five more minutes" i say he jump on the bed and starded shouting "mom" i yawned and stand up he starded claping "silly" i say smieling "what do silly means" "you babe boy" he frown and shaked his head i laughed he smile i put him on the his seat and i grabed cereal and put some on his bowl i put milk on and i grabed a spoon i sat on the table "mmm" "mommy stop i want some" "mmm" he put a sad face on "ok sweaty here cames the airplane open big" he open big and i put some on his mouth like 20 minutes later the door bell ring i carry Jon and put him on the floor and he went to play with his toys i open the door and it was seth 'hey is dean here' 'no he went to the gym" "well i wait for him" "came in" he came "uncle seth" jon say and seth carry him "we'll do you want something to drink" "yeah I want co.i mean water" "ok" I give him the water and I saw Jon fall a sleep seth grabbed my arm "what happen" I say he grabbed my neck and kissed my lips  let go off him and slapped him "get out" "make me" I grabbed his arm and try to get him off the floor but he was too strong he grabbed my arm and push me to the sofa "look Nikki I am sorry alright" he say leaving.
Seth p.o.v
I don't know what happen I just kiss my best friend wife I went to my car and drive to the gym i went to dean locker and he was showering so I wait he came out only whit a towelaround his waist "damit rollins you sacerd me" "sorry dean i want to talk to you" "yeah " he say  "nevermind" i left and went to my hotel.