Info🧩

Wassup y'all I'm Gabriella or Gab I have two son's their names are Gianluca and Mattia Polibio I'm a single mother at 27 I was raped by a man at 10 years old that's how I got Mattia
But he don't needa know then at the age of 15 I thought I had found true love but I guess I didn't he left me prengnant with two kids I'm now 27 years old I have honestly a great bond with my boys Mattia can be a handfull sometimes but he's a teenager Gianluca on the other hand is the most innocent softest kid on the planet I swear he's my favorite child but don't tell🤫 I have met the parents siblings and friends of Gianluca and Mattia ye I'm not on that trusting thing I'm Mexican okay what can I do at home we sometimes speak Spanish but I just do little words cause they don't understand much Spanish I learned them when they were younger but then they went to school learned English and it fell away I see Maiya (Kairi's lil sis) and Anna(Alvaro's lil sis) as my Little sisters and I'm not even kidding oh and their mother 💋 love them but being honest the sweetest/nicest mother from the boys after me of course would be Alejandro's mother or Kairi's mother their both so sweet and nice ugh I'm soft cause of my dumbass kids but I don't have a boyfriend and I don't think The boys would like that maybe I could get Luca over to like but I'm not quiet sure bout Mattia since he is the oldest and a teen and he thinkin he da boss around here but he ain't I may be 10 years older then him but I will never make him the boss of me Luca or himself cause bitch that's my job but I don't really care what Mattia thinks sometimes because he just in my business and I'm talking to this guy called Juan and let me tell you he's H O T and his personality hes like sweet but can beat someone up for you yk? Anyways let's start with da damn story see y'all on da next page peace!