Law of Attraction

You're here probably because you wanna know, how you can get things you want or something like that.

Answer is really quick and clear - open your mind (lol I feel like professor Trelawney writing this)

It's easy just like breathing, we do it still without us knowing and without us allowing. But who cares? It's just like that and it'll never change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, if you ever wanted some thing soooo much and visualized yourself with this thing and said to you 'I've got it' and now you really got it, you used the law of attraction. Super easy. 

I personally manifestated reeaaally lot of things - good grades (I've got straight A's and I never learn for exams, and no, I'm not secretly genius, I'm lazy ass bitch), I study at my dream school, I'm happy, I've got money and much other things, I'm too stupid to remember everything.

How to do it? Here is explanation.

-think about thing you want like you already got it

-imagine yourself with this thing - how you use it, how you live with this thing, how you feel, how it happened, how you get it etc...

-say it in your mind affirmations like :'I've already got it', 'It happened', or in school exams: 'I've got everything correct', 'I've got A (or what the heck you use in your school ofc)'

-don't say words that has 'no' or 'not' in it, for example: I'm not sick', because univers doesn't perceive negative words, so it'll sound like 'I am sick', so try to say it like 'I'm healthy' (I don't mean words like 'know' or 'nominated', bc they're not negative)

-be ✨positive ✨

-think about good and positive things (I know can be hard but try)

-drink water and stay hydrated for higher vibration (they're kinda important here)

-believe in it, believe you'll got this thing, if you'll not, it will never happen

So, that's it, as I said, really easy. Do it.