◈𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒏, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!"

"Humans are creatures that pollute this world, so I decided to save it from filthy sinners~!"

"Don't hold it against me ... it's nothing personal, I swear!" M/N laughed, as he made his way through the piles of dead bodies to the man lying on the ground.

"This is how I was created... so don't blame me. You people made me this way~ " M/N said as he stood in front of the wounded man, with a maniacal smile.

In front of the man, there was not an ordinary man, not in front of him was a monster, a sadist with a desire to shed blood, a desire to purge this world of sinners. M/N looked around him and burst into maniacal laughter.

"Isn't that what you wanted ?! The monster that will bring an end to this filth! Isn't that what you meant ?!"He said laughing and staining his clothes with blood, madness danced in his eyes, his smile widening as he saw the man shivering with fear.

"But that wasn't enough for you after all, huh?" M/N said, crouching down in front of the man, his face unreadable, pale, emotionless.

"You people wanted a monster, a killing machine... but you got God!" He laughed hysterically at the man's frightened face in front of him, fear giving him a sense of power over the man, a sense of superiority over him, and that he was the predator here.

M/N pointed his finger at the wounded man lying under his feet, his eyes showed hunger, sadism and power. He caught the man's face with his other hand and came closer to his ear.

"It's really nothing personal... this is how I was created~ " M/N whispered in his victim's ear.

Screams of pain and fear could be heard throughout the room, after a few minutes there was finally silence, a blissful silence spilled with the blood of sinners, and the predator himself was left alone, alone with the body of the victims, with the satisfaction of the power of his deeds.

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕.... 𝒏𝒐, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔! 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔? 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑮𝒐𝒅 ~"