Chapter 1 (Archive)

Pythus walked through the burning village, His skin covered with shadows, hiding his identity. He hummed as he walked through the fire, coming across more dead sendaris that were killed by the Voltaris. He heard a cry through the raging flames, a cry of a child. There was a survivor. He walked towards where he was hearing the cries, coming upon a dead sendaris holding something wrapped in a blanket, the cries coming from that. He picked up the blanket, turning it and seeing an infant, clanless. They were having trouble breathing, having breathed in the smoke from the fires, it filling the infants lungs. Pythus placed a small spell that would allow the infant to breath with the smoke and stand the extreme heat the infant felt. The clanless child looked at Pythus, seeing through the shadows, and giggling abit. Pythus heard a yell in the distance. He looked and saw none other than Thalleous Sendaris, the last champion of Ardonia. Pythus held his nether star tightly, opening a portal to his home and quickly going through. Thalleous had tried to stop him from taking the infant but was to late. He sighed, looking for other survivors.
Pythus came out on the other side, now at his home in the netherworld. He looked at the clanless infant who became abit dizzy from the sudden switch of realms. Pythus gave the infant the nether star he held. "Your going to need a name little one.. sense I found you in that sendaris village, How about Senn?"

————————

It was calm in a small forest near Sendaria. A young Sendaria female was outside and away from her fathers protective nature out near the forest. She was training by herself. A small portal opened not to far from her but in the forest near her. A cloaked ardoni came through, one unlike the rest. He was clothed and armored in obsidian. He hid his markings, possibly ashamed of them. He heard the young females grunt as she fell from swinging the wooden sword so harshly. He peeked from the behind the trees, noticing the sendaris female. She got up, picking up the sword and looking in a direction left of Senn. He raised an eyebrow at this before hearing the trot of a horse coming to an end. He saw a beige horse and a elder sendaris, his markings no where near similar to the young females.
"Ky'Thalleous!" The female shouted, hugging the elder. Thalleous hugged her back. "It is nice to meet again Ria. Though your father wouldn't approve of your secretive training." Thalleous spoke calmly.
'So that is Thalleous. He's like an uncle to her.' Senn thought to himself. { And? You are supposed to assassinate the champion. } Senn turned to his shadow who was next to him. { or are your eyes fixated on the sendaris female your age? } His shadow said. 'Shush you. I am not spying on her.' He looked back at the two sendaris, the young female up in his face. He yelped and fell back, The champion coming up to the two. Senn quickly rolled a foot away and jumped into the trees, Ria, following up behind the clanless. He moved quickly through the trees before he was brought down by the champion, his hood falling off his head, revealing the clanless ardoni's head, but his nose and mouth covered by a white mask. Thalleous recognized the clanless, remembering that he failed to save the only survivor of that attack. He spoke nothing as he picked up the ardoni, Senn trying to scram as he hissed loudly and tried to attack, thought the champion quickly put him to a headlock once he got free.
Senn gave up, know he has been discovered already. Thalleous loosened the lock, picking up Senn. Ria was examining him, noting every detail about the clanless ardoni. "Do you know him Thalleous?" Ria asked the champion. Thalleous hesitated "I recognize the clanless, but I do not know him." He spoke. Senn was looking up at the sky but really was looking at his shadow hovering above him. Thalleous nor Ria could see his shadow for they do not have black magic in them or a master at it. { You know I have some similarities to you. Though in the arms of the one your supposed to kill is quite enduring } His shadow smiled. 'We don't speak about this.' He shadow nodded in agreement. He looked ahead, admiring the small sendaris village. Caves on a hill covered plantation with a godly tree giving shade to some parts of the area, must be where the Master of the Sendaris Clan resides. He became distracted by the beauty of the village, so much so Ria had taken notice. She's interested in what the boy knows and likes, thinking to herself that her father will finally loosen up and let her train without him stopping her every day —And finally be able to talk to the other guys her age— { Seems like someone's interested in you } his shadow smirked, noticing Ria staring at him. 'Creepily interested' Senn looked at Ria but she immediately looked away from him. Now snapped back to reality he noticed the sendaris bidding hellos to Thalleous as they walked by before they stopped infront of a well like and rich cave. Senn would've tried to make an escape and head back to the nether but it would cost him his secret let out. It is well the nether star is hidden by his cloak, he would be dead by now if they found out.

————————

Out in the woods a girl and a wolf we're hunting. She pulled back the bow with the arrow, aiming for a single pig in a small group of them. She was about to let go but then the wolf barked at something, scaring off the pigs. She sighed and pulled back the bow, looking at her wolf Sam.
"What is it Sam?" She got up from the bushes and went over to what Sam was barking at. "It better be better than tomorrow's breakfast cause you just-" She gasped at she saw, a black egg with purple spots on it. It seemed to have crashed her from the strange purple particles and endstone in the ground. She went up to the egg, Sam watching afraid of something happening to Abigail. She crouched down to the egg, her hand reaching to it.
  She touched the egg, nothing happens. She looked at Sam, "Look, nothing's happening. It's just an egg Sam." She turned back to the egg, picking it up with her strong farmer girl arms, starting to walk back to the farm with the strange egg in her arms. Sam followed close behind.