◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑.2

"𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ... 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔"

 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔"

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐!"

"Come in, brat! I sense part of Sukuna here, so go to the roof!"The voice of M/N rang in the head of his vessel. The boy was standing in front of his school, it was already night, but the monster told him to come here and collect part of Sukuna.

The boy nervously walked inside the school and looked around, the school was empty but the sounds of other curses swarmed everywhere, he nervously walked up the stairs and walked to the very roof of the school. He heard voices from outside the door, one that he did not know and the other was familiar to him. He slowly opened the door and watched the events unfold on the roof.

"Will you be standing like a coward? People are always easy to scare, no wonder you listen to me!" Loud laugh echoed in the boy's head again, yet he continued to watch the situation.

"What's the situation?"The sudden voice surprised the other two, a strange, white-haired man appeared next to the injured boy. He was dressed in black clothes and was wearing a black scarf over his eyes. M/N laughed at this man's stupidity and for not noticing his fearful vessel.

"Sorry, but I ate it" Said salmon haired boy pointing his finger at himself. Shori waited for M/N to say something, but his head was silent. Inside Shori, M/N sat on his throne with a maniacal smile, he didn't think that the next man would be a vessel. This made him confident that his plan was going in the right direction.

"For real?"

"For real" Both boys answered the white-haired man, Shori shuddered hearing after the short silence, loud and scary laugh was heard again, even though the curse in his body was a sadist and a monster, he laughed a lot.

"What stupid people! Though this boy didn't mistake one of Sukuna's fingers as candy, like you!"M/N said and burst out laughing even louder, it's true M/N's eyes are candy-like, that's why Shori is now a M/N vessel. The boy shook his head as he started to ache from the volume of M/N laughter.

Shori watched as the salmon hair boy swapped with Sauna again and fought the white haired man who started talking about kikufuk, while fighting the King of Cursed. After the older man reached tenth, the boy wailed to himself and started screaming aloud in his head Shori watched him get knocked out by the white-haired male and decides to leave his hideout.

""E-Excuse me?" Shori said nervously, as he approached the two conscious men. Both of them turned towards him, surprised that someone was watching them.

"Are these monsters gone?"

"Can you see the curses?" The black-haired man asked, Shori nodded his head and slowly came closer to the two.

"That's what they are called? Yes, I can see them since I was a child, only me from my family can see them. Is it wrong?"

"Interestingly, I have not met someone who can see curses yet and comes from a normal family... What's your name?" Asked the white-haired man, looking carefully at the boy in front of him.

"Shori.... Nakajima Shori"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒎𝒚 𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒍! 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~"