ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ s s ᴜ ʟ ᴛ

TRIGGER WARNING: sexual assult

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Guys, I would've been so much happier in my bed, in my pajamas." Sage groaned, as Kie dragged her up a driveway of a strangers house.

"I love you Sage, but you gotta live your life. Not just in your bed, reading romance novels." Kie laughed. JJ had walked up behind Kie, and lifted her off the ground spinning her around.

"JJ." Kie giggled loudly. Although Sage didn't have any feelings for JJ, she realized how she had been slightly distanced from her friends lately, and noticed how close JJ and Kie had gotten.

"Who's party is this?" John B asked, walking in between Pope and Sage.

"Honestly don't know, I just heard about it from some hot girl on the beach. She said she was on vacation and she rented out some house." JJ said, jumping up the porch steps.

"What if we get murdered?" Pope asked, always being the voice of reason in the group.

"Pope, don't even right now. You don't understand how hot this girl was. I'm risking it all." JJ spoke. He pushed the front door open, and the music that played inside echoed outside and the house was filled with tons of people.

JJ disappeared into the crowd in a matter of minutes, while everyone stood looking around. No one they knew was there, and they all exchanged looks.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Pope said. John B groaned at his lack of ability to have fun.

"You'll be fine." John B laughed, patting his back before, he too, disappeared into the crowd.

"At least I've got my sober buddy." Pope giggled, linking his arm with Sage's. Pope and Sage put on brave faces, and walked further into the house.

"Honestly, I'm staying for an hour then I'm leaving." Sage said, running a hand through her undone hair. Sage looked over at JJ who already had the 'hot girl from the beach' on his lap his lips pressed against hers.

Sage tapped on Pope's shoulder, and he looked over at JJ. Pope looked at Sage, and he didn't know if he should tell her that this was just a way for him to get her attention.

"Ou a redhead, that's new." Pope spoke. Kie had followed John B around the party, in hopes that she would get a moment alone with him.

"Can I tell you something?" Pope asked, finding himself an empty cup to fill with Sprite.

"Sure." Sage said, sitting down in a chair and looking up at Pope. Pope sat down beside her, and looked at her seriously. "What?" Sage asked again, worried.

"Everyone told me not to tell you, but I didn't want you to find out from someone else." Pope said. Sage looked at him, and urged him to continue.

"We saw your mom." Pope blurted, throwing his hand over his mouth. Sage's heart sunk, but she tried to play it off as if she didn't care.