Prologue

Once a upon time there was a little girl named Ember who was abandoned by her parents in the woods. Ember is just six years old and living in the woods trying to survive. It has since Ember's "parents" has abandoned her in the woods and Ember is getting skinny and is dying slowly. But one day when Ember sleeping under a tree a group of young man(Vampire BTS) came out of nowhere taking Ember cold as ice. BTS who are the group of you man took Ember to their house where they can warm her up.

"Hyung why do you think that the little girl was out in the woods all by herself", Jungkook asked his hyungs. Jin sighs before healing Ember and making she is warming up nicely. "Kookie her 'parents' totally abandon her in the woods because they hates her and doesn't want take care of her anymore, also her name is Ember", RM said making everyone shocked. "As in Y/N's and Mark's child?", Jin asked and RM nods. "I can't believe that my own sister would do that to her own daughter", Suga looking at his niece who is just laying there. "I believe that Mark finally had enough with Ember since is a late bloomer after all", Jimin said and the rest nodded. Ember awakes up to BTS surrounding her.