2/2/2021

Freezefox12: Ah hello Kino, I doubt you are actually reading this chapter, but I cannot allow you to be all self deprecating my guy! anyway here we go!

Azazel: Yeah being self deprecating is our job, so quit your shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author P.O.V.

So There I was vibing to a Grade-A twitch stream, when all of a sudden the only mod of the channel put some very non friendly things in chat. So I promised to write a chapter in dedication to this boi. Anyways I am writing this in the hopes that Kino sees it, and also to tell him it might be awhile till the drawing is done, got school to deal with. anyways onto the chapter.

(Dementor Cast)

Charlie: What's up Kino? Listen dude you can't talk bad about yourself, Freeze get's real overbearing about us when he hears people talking themselves down.

Alex: Hey dude, don't lie to yourself. You are one of the most valuable parts of Cherri's community. Plus you make amazing content!

Emilia: Kino I know you don't know us, nor do you probably care about what we have to say, but you are an amazing person who deserves to be happy. So do everyone including yourself a favor and at least try to find things about yourself that you enjoy, and focus on that.

(For the hell of it Cast)

Gabriel: Howdy Mr.Kinocore, I'm here to tell you to look at all the positives you bring to the table. I mean you are hilarious enough to make Azazel laugh. But that's probably because he relates to you the most. Have a good one!

Azazel: ......Why are you doing this to yourself? Please give a bullshit reason so that I have an excuse to beat the ever loving shit out of you for even thinking this shit. I already have to deal with enough bullshit from Freeze, so I don't want to hear anything from you or so help me Satan I will smack the Bitch out of you.

(Author)

Hey I promised you a chapter, not my fault you kept talking shit. The next time I hear this bullshit, I'm gonna make you into a cameo in my other books as well as making another chapter of this. You are one of the reasons that I love Cherri's channel, cause I can interact with such cool people like yourself. I really hope that you at the very least say some positive things next time I see you. Ciao my friend,

-Freezefox12