The start of a new journey

Hello I am Joana, and I am a witch. People would try and capture us witches. So, after that, the older and advanced witches separated us. There are the Newbie witches, the Advanced witches, the Hunter witches and the Legendary witches.

"Joana there's a letter for you!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

I went downstairs to get the letter that was sent to me, and it seems like it is a letter from my grandma.

"Why would grandma send me a letter? She usually sends a letter to the whole family" I thought.

"Thanks mom" I gave her a smile before I went back up to my room.

"No problem sweetie, oh and your grandma wanted to meet up with us at her house, she also told me that you will stay with her for a few months" mom said before walking back to the kitchen.

When I got back to my room I opened the letter my grandma sent me.

 Dear Joana,

"This is a letter from your grandma Agnes. I would like you to come to my house and stay here for a few months. Your father and I will be with you. But your mother and sister will not be with us in your journey. We will travel to a place I wanted to take you. Pack the things you need for this journey."

Sincerely,
Agnes Williams

"I wonder where me, grandma and dad are going".

"I should start packing already."

When I was watching my wardrobe to choose what clothing I should bring, I thought of myself if I should bring my journal to take some notes.

"Sweetie we are leaving in 30 minutes!!".

"Alright mom!" I thought of myself on what would be grandma's surprise journey for me and dad.

After I packed all my things, I went downstairs and saw mom and my sisters waiting for me.

"Sorry I took so long"

"It's alright dear, are you ready to go?" Mom asked

"How come Joana gets to go somewhere and not me?" My sister angrily asked mom why and she just replied, "Sweetie, it's grandma's choice, I'm sorry".

"It's alright mom, no need for you to say sorry". Mom smiled at my sister and looked at me and said "Let's go shall we?". I looked at her and replied "we shall mom".

When we went to the car. I looked at the window and my eyes were heavy, I decided to sleep next to my sister. I decided to ask my mom if she can wake me up when we arrive, and she replied "Yeah sure sweetie".

And This Is Where My Story Begins.