Prologue

6 months.

It had been a total of 6 months since the passing of my Mother. Vera Nielsen. A woman made of gold I would call her. If light took on a human form it would be my Mother. The only one who had cared about me when the world turned against me. My mother has been thought hell because of me.

My Mother would be crying and would be in denial of what I've done. She would pray to her god begging him to forgive me, saying it was a mistake. She would soon give up and accept what I've done.

"I'm evil."

I don't think like normal people think. I'm different from others.

If my Father were alive he would beat me until I was black and blue, covered in blood and could barely walk. Arnold Nielsen. The man who could have given two shits about me.

If my oldemor were still alive. She would crack a joke and say that you were full of shit, and that it wasn't her Fred and forget about what I'd done due to her old age. She would repress it til the day she would die. " the old one " Barnum called her.

Barnum's reaction to what I had done was something I'll think about for a long time. His face grew cold and dark, he glared at me and cursed my name, he knew. He always knew, that Smart ass knows everything. He knew I would lead down a violent path.

Markus waited outside the apartment. He had heard what I had done. He looked fearful and angry. He whispered " you promised ". He nearly tackled me to the ground. He pinned me up to the wall Screaming at me, how I had deceived him.

When the police took me. I had thought about going mute again, just like how I had done after the accident with The old one. But I decided against it and sat nervously in the car. I never liked Cars, I begin messing with my knuckles.

I watched all the places I had grown up with pass me by as we drove to the station. It was a cloudy cold day in June. I began to recount the days i would walk up and down the street with Barnum at my side, him being polite to everyone (even strangers on the street), asking questions like " how are you? " and " how has your day been?".

I loathed it.

"Many Thanks" he had said one time to a woman who had worked at a nearby candy store. He had the audacity to say that he hadn't remembered it what He said to her but I had.

Once we had gotten to the station. My hand in handcuffs as we walked inside. They placed me into a cell before they knew what to do with me. I can remember what it was like being in a tiny cell with 4 other man in with me. I sat in silence as they loomed over me. One was covered in Tattoos from head to toe. Another one was skinny but looked mean. His hair was a mess but he would occasionally look in my direction then would whisper to himself. I ignored it.

a week had went by and I was in an interrogation room. " Mr. Nielsen " a young woman walked into the room with a confident look on her face. " I'd like to ask you a couple of questions ". I nodded. She sat down on a seat across from me. Before she spoke she starred at me. I glared at her feeling her eyes burn into my skin. " your awful quiet for someone who's being convicted for 4 Murder charges ".

I didn't say anything. 4 murder charges, they were out to get me. All of them. She had a folder with a lot of papers inside it. She opened it and I straightened my back and I watched her as she looked over the papers. " your a boxer correct?" She asked. I nodded, " my brother saw your last fight, what a pity" she tsked. I glared at her as she looked up at me. She wouldn't have understood why I lost. She smiled at me " tell me, is it true that on the night of Misha Safe's Murder you were at the crime scene" I had gotten caught. I hesitated before nodding. " listen I would appreciate it a lot more if you spoke, this silence is getting on my nerves ". That made my smile. " witnesses claim that they saw you dragged the victim to an Alley off the side of the road is that true?". I nodded " she attacked me and I defended myself". She looked shocked " he speaks" she observed.

" so your telling me that a tiny women had attacked you who's a trained Boxer?" She asked as she tapped her pen on the table. " yes, she lead me to the alley way to try to steal my money and then I defended myself when she attacked". She nodded but I could tell that she could have cared less. " with the other victims as well, did they attack you as well?". I nod.

" even when you attacked them, you didn't stop until you knew they were dead". " close to dead" I corrected her. She looked tense now that I was talking. " do you admit to kill them?" I don't answer. She asked again but she stands up " do you admit?". I stop talking and she huffed and leaves the room, leaving me alone once more.

I can remember when I was in the court room. I sat in a chair next to an older man who looked no more than 40. There were a lot of people in the court room. I barely saw one face that I knew. But in the very back of the room I saw Barnum. He looked sad and didn't look back at me.

" what is your name?" The judge asked. " Fred Nielsen " I said. " Fred I want you to tell us everything that happened, first let's start with your first Victim, your Step father Arnold Nielsen ". I nodded and began to tell my story.

My name is Fred Nielsen and this is my side of the story.

A/N not the best start but it's a start nonetheless.