Chapter 1-The Job

I was sitting at my desk waiting for the phone to ring. This was the third job I've had this week. They always fire me because I was always messing around with magic. I had my magic wand in hand doing random things with it. My boss walked over snatching my wand out of my hand.

   "What did I tell you when you were hired?" He groans annoyed with a mad look on his face.

   "To not mess around with my wand while working." I sigh out.

   "Yep so guess what?" He says with a condescending smile.

   "I'm fired."

   "Yep."

   "Can I get my wand back?"

   "Nope this is mine now." He puts it behind his ear like a pencil.

   "Ok then." I calmly say and grab my things putting them into my purse as he walks away. Once I finish I walk into his office.

   "When do I get my paycheck?" I ask.

   "It will come in the mail by the end of the week." He looks up from his desk at me.

   "Ok thanks." I wave around my wand. He reaches up behind his ear and grabs a pencil.

   "How did you do that?"

   "Magic." I smile smugly and walk out of the office.

   As I walked outside it started to sprinkle a little. I pulled my hood up over my head and hid my purse under my jacket. I walked home as it only rained harder and harder. I got to my doorstep and took my mail from my mailbox picking up the newspaper from the doorstep. "Luckily I keep forgetting to stop getting these since this is how I find my jobs." I mutter outloud and unlock my door walking in.

   I sit in my chair and start flipping through pages. I flipped through the whole thing circling a few things every once in a while. I got to the last page and there was a little ad saying 'Magician Assistance Wanted please call 856-813-2394'

   "This has to be a joke." I say typing the number into my phone and pressing call.

   "Hello?" A man's voice says.

   "Is this the number for the magician ad?" I ask.

   "Yea is this another person calling to make fun of me?"

   "No I actually want to apply for the job."

   "Really!?" He asks excitedly.

   "Yea I love magic."

   "Ok then if you come to Marvin's Magic Shop tomorrow then I could meet you."

   "Ok I'll be there around noon. I'm y/n by the way."

   "It's nice to meet you, I'm Marvin of course."

   "Ok I'll see you tomorrow then."

   "See you then." He says and we hang up. I get up from my chair and walk into the kitchen making dinner, then go to bed to be ready for my dream job tomorrow.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 05, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

His Assistantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें