𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?

I quickly turned around after I saw Katherine before walking away. It's been two days and i think people are starting to notice my bitchiness towards her.
I don't think I've ever been so scared for my or my friends life.
Why? Just why?
They're are so many men at court but she had to sleep with Charlie Brandon... unbelievable.
The worst thing is I can't do anything about it. I can't think of anything I could do that would end good... and I hate it when I'm not in control of everything, which probably won't be good if I'll ever get married in this century. I can already feel the block under my neck oh god.
I could try to shift back into my dr while sleeping and maybe find some peace... or you know what? No. I always run from my problems- well not always but pretty often... no always, and this is a matter of importance so I need to stop before it has started and the drama has unfolded.
Even though I right now am not really one to talk.
It's not as bad as sleeping with a married man but I am not wearing a hood instead I am wearing a hat and a dress which will be in style in like 200 and something years from now but it's looks pretty good they'll have to admit. ReSpEcT tHe dRiP- oh no.
I really don't want to talk to her about that because I already know what she'll say „Aren't you sleeping with a married man" No.
No, I'm not. I guess I'm kinda a homewrecker so sorry Catherine but I won't sleep with him because I'm scared I'll give birth to a bastard. Of course I would love him or her as much as any other non bastard children but you get it...
I feel like I'm being to hypocritical. I am playing with fire and probably half of Europe would love to see me dead.... even though I didn't do anything. But still he's married to THE KINGS SISTER. Why would he do something like this? I'll never understand men.

❥❥❥

„Hello Mia- woah... that's a nice hat." Liz says as she joins me in the gardens.

„I know. It's beautiful isn't it?"

„It is, but I think you forgot that King George III isn't king right now..."

„And? We can bring the rococo style here."

„I guess..."

„Also I felt rebellious and had a yolo moment."

„Okay what happened? Why did you have a yolo moment- Does Katherine have something to do with it? You've been looking at her like you want to kill her."

„Well.... I'll tell you but if you tell anyone I'm pretty sure the Duchess will have her executed or something... does she even have that power? Of course she has. Katherine slept with Charles Brandon."

„She what?"

„Yeah that's what I thought too."

„Oh god we're dead.. we're done."

„No we're not." I try to make her feel better

„You literally just said it."

„I guess...."

„What are we going to do about it?"

„Talk to her? You can do it if you want."

„Oh yeah I'd love too." She says sarcastically.

„Great. I need to go now. To get my portrait." I say before walking away smirking.

„Wha- Wait. I don't want to". She yells as I walk away.