Untitled Part 1

Oc's Personality song:                                 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEezpuPc3A

Name: Nicole Lotus Washington.

Age: 15.

Height: 170 cm. 5'7 feet.

Body type: Pear shape. (Small waist. Large breasts, a bit big hips and thighs.)

Hair: Long light brown hair.

Eyes: Almond shaped and ocean blue.

Personality: She is very kind and warm hearted. She loves to make other people smile and laugh by acting the way she do. She's very goofy and loves to fool around. She is very loyal to the friends she has. She was the quiet girl in school but she managed to get stronger than she imagined, by being bullied.

Likes: Animals. Flowers, especially Sunflowers and roses. Children. Books. The nature. Sunsets & Sunrises. Romantic stuff. Movies, especially Fantasy, action and comedy movies. The beach. Food and sweets. Tea. Drawing. Writing. Painting. Cooking and baking.

Dislikes: Darkness. Scary things. Being alone or gets the feeling of being left alone. Animal abuse. Abuse in general. Fire. Feeling too warm. Being sick and have nausea. Lose someone who stand her nearest. Lose anyone. Pain, she is so terrified of feeling physical pain.

Relationships: Boyfriend: James strange. (Another Oc)

Father & Mother: Dead.

Best friends: Anastazia Hills. George Cliffland. Bearie Hometown.

Favorite meal: Pizza.

Favorite beverage: Tea.

Favorite color: Any pastel or neon color.

Hometown: London.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 03, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Oc Information.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें