𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓢𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮

THE END

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

"Well, what do we have here?" Rhaenyra asked as Kol drained the last guest. Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Damon and Matt were shocked to see the "Original Mother" right in front of them. "Who is going to die first?" she asked.

HOURS EARLIER

The Mikaleson-Winchester family were enjoying their peaceful life as the royal family of New Orleans and the supernatural world. They were unstoppable, as long as Rhaneyra lived, no one could hurt her family, and for some time, many tried but nothing ever happened, they all ended up dead. The family was now bigger and stronger. Finn married Astrid. Freya Keelin. Elijah Thea. Sam and Tessa were engaged and had both graduated college. Rebekah was also married to Vincent and had two with him. Both girls. Dean and Castiel were engaged. Hayley and Jack had another three kids. Twin girls and another boy. Kol was seeing a vampire named Zola. Kai was dating a werewolf, Callie. Klaus and Camille were engaged. But, they all lived on the Mikaelson home. Henrik and Chris had just put the official boyfriend title on each other. Tessa, Camille and Chris were now aware of the family and what they were.

The family lived in peace for four years. Visenya and Jacaerys were now six years old. Helaena, Rhaenys, Daemon and Lucerys were four. There was nothing that could ruin their happy life. Then, news came in. Stefan was marrying Caroline Forbes. The original family could not believe what was happening. Caroline and Stefan together? Those were shocking news.

So, Rhaenyay believed it was time to collect the debt that was owed. They were all happy. And to top it all, Elena was a human. So, the planning began and the original was ready for some bloodshed. Rhaneyra crashed Stefan and Caroline's wedding with the help of Katherine Pierce, who messed with the bride and groom for some time. Now, they were nervous. As the ceremony began, people kept disappearing. Scaring the remaining guest. As only a few as fifteen people remaining, body parts were thrown at the guests. Then, the originals showed up, killing the rest of the guests.

NOW

The Scooby gang didn't know what to say. The were at loss of words. Rhaenyra had been gone for nearly seven years and they had fully believed she was truly gone. They had heard she had her own and busy life in New Orleans. "No one is gonna reply?" she asked with a smirk. "Aww, you believed I had forgotten about you?" she asked with a mocking tone. "I could never" she added.